digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Pirate attack, arg!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:30 pm   Reply with quote

No, not the pirates you see on TV.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090416/ap_on_re_af/piracy
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090416/ap_on_re_us/as_piracy_forgotten_hostages
these two are the only articles I can find on these Somali Pirates.
Hard to believe, but I think they are more like modern pirates equipped with guns and shit like that.
I just found out about this when my history teacher mentioned this.

I mean, pirates? Today? psssssh.
What do you think?
Baby Shop    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

One day, I was on a dolphin cruise, and we were jumped by these pirates who wanted-

I mean yes, pirates today. They're actually really a problem in those countries. I'd be afraid to take a cruise in that area... Although I don't think that many cruises would go there... >_>
Geno's Tree    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:57 pm   Reply with quote

How often do you watch the news?

'Cause this has been around for quite a while, actually.
The Town of Lix    
Swoosh!
forlornfate

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:57 pm   Reply with quote

YAY HE WAS SAVED.

lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:41 pm   Reply with quote

...The pathetic part is that they claim that they are doing it to protect their country or some other various lie I think...
~White Shy Guy

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:46 pm   Reply with quote

I don't think they would offer pleasure cruises in Somalia.
The Shop on a Hill    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:46 pm   Reply with quote

HOw the *crag* have you only found out about this today, actually i gave a 6 minute speech on it yesterday (havent done extemp in 4 months DSmile But i doubt you care as much for me to repeat the whole thing. And they are doing this to protect some of the citizens of their country. They use the money they steal to buy weapons to fight off the militia groups of christians and muslims that constantly fight around Somalia and destroy buildings and shit yo
Choco's    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:53 pm   Reply with quote

RaveRaze wrote:
HOw the *crag* have you only found out about this today, actually i gave a 6 minute speech on it yesterday (havent done extemp in 4 months DSmile But i doubt you care as much for me to repeat the whole thing. And they are doing this to protect some of the citizens of their country. They use the money they steal to buy weapons to fight off the militia groups of christians and muslims that constantly fight around Somalia and destroy buildings and shit yo
...And therefore those ends justify means?...
...They couldn't get money in say, a more LEGAL manner?...
...They are also claiming that they're doing this to prevent oil pollution so I have heard, so we know their excuses are exactly that- excuses...
~White Shy Guy

RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:11 pm   Reply with quote

Anti-Guy wrote:
RaveRaze wrote:
...They are also claiming that they're doing this to prevent oil pollution so I have heard, so we know their excuses are exactly that- excuses...
~White Shy Guy
Yes when your a small african country on the brink of total turmoil, where dead bodies pile on the streets and the chances of you dieing on a casual stroll in the evening are so *crag* high. its obvious you would be able to get money in a more legal manner before anyone else in your city dies
Choco's    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:15 pm   Reply with quote

RaveRaze wrote:
Anti-Guy wrote:
RaveRaze wrote:
~White Shy Guy
Yes when your a small african country on the brink of total turmoil, where dead bodies pile on the streets and the chances of you dieing on a casual stroll in the evening are so *crag* high. its obvious you would be able to get money in a more legal manner before anyone else in your city dies
...so becuase if that, you suport them doing this, and I mean, screw all the non-hostile ships...

...Some of which included supplies heading towards starving villages to help support them...

...Yes, completely justified...
~White Shy Guy

RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:27 pm   Reply with quote

Anti-Guy wrote:
RaveRaze wrote:
Anti-Guy wrote:
RaveRaze wrote:
~White Shy Guy
...so becuase if that, you suport them doing this, and I mean, screw all the non-hostile ships...

...Some of which included supplies heading towards starving villages to help support them...

...Yes, completely justified...
~White Shy Guy
Never said it was justified, i just said its one of their more prominent solutions to said problem
Choco's    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:40 pm   Reply with quote

...You said that the ends DO justify the means...

...Yet it isn't justified?...

...Pick one, not both :U...
~White Shy Guy

RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:49 pm   Reply with quote

Anti-Guy wrote:
...You said that the ends DO justify the means...

...Yet it isn't justified?...

...Pick one, not both :U...
~White Shy Guy
I never said i supported either one may have been implied but no never said anything specifically
Choco's    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:32 am   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
How often do you watch the news?

'Cause this has been around for quite a while, actually.

I don't watch the news and I only heard about it today. i was interested in these 'pirates"
Baby Shop    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:23 am   Reply with quote

I feel this to be relevant.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion