digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Madame Majorie's School for the Elements
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:09 pm   Reply with quote

Antonio picked up his bags and asked nobody in particular.

"...Uh, where's my dorm room?"
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Francine
Thomas Martin

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:15 am   Reply with quote

With a firm grip, he gave the student a handshake. "Welcome, Trinity. Behind me to the left, my right, is the student dorm. You can find your room, it should have your name and your roommate's name on the door." He turned to Antonio. "Finally getting a private room, Antonio? Alright, all you have to do is take the elevator to the fourth year floor and look for your name and room number on the chart right by the elevator."
The Shop on a Hill    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:34 pm   Reply with quote

"Cool, maybe this year you finally let me duel you."

Antonio headed off to his dorm room.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:42 pm   Reply with quote

"...not before going through the hellhole that is my training." muttered Ferus "Kevin" Astrum.
The Town of Lix    
Francine
Alexandra Luft

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:47 pm   Reply with quote

In the dorm hallway, Allie was pulling her bags along with her as she looked for her name on the doors. The name tags on the doors were little cardboard leaves, flames, drops of water, or wind gusts, showing which element each student is. Passing all the white squiggles, Allie finally found hers and entered the room. It had the opposite layout from her rooms for the past two years: the bunk beds to the far right with the desks to the left. Allie decided to wait for her roommate before claiming a bed, the polite thing to do.

She put her bags down and went out into the hall again to read the name next to hers on the door. It was a flame card.

"Trinity..." She couldn't pronounce her last name, nor had she heard of this girl before. "Ooh, I think my roomy is a first year." She had never dormed with a first year, even her own first year.
The Shop on a Hill    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:05 pm   Reply with quote

Antonio stepped out of the elevator onto the fourth year floor. He looked around and spotted the chart. Antonio looked up his name and room number.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:04 pm   Reply with quote

Trinity nodded, "Thanks." She made her way in the direction she was pointed, however awe-struck by the campus' beauty. It was better than the advertisement had shown. She'd love being here.

Skylar soon found his dorm room. He read the names posted "Skylar water symbol annnnnd... Alexander fire symbol? Sounds... risky. Coo." He unlocked the door and made his way in.

( lol batz )
The Carmadox Party    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:37 pm   Reply with quote

((This'll be interesting seeing how Alexander's kind of a major douchebag. And I gotta wait for Francine to approve Alexander first, though.))
The Town of Lix    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:43 pm   Reply with quote

( Skylar is the complete opposite. :) )

Trinity eventually made it to her dorm room, she scanned each door for names. Alexander... Antonio... Alexandra... She was about to pass the door with Alexandra on it when she noticed her own name.

"So this is the place." She scanned over the board, "Air type... Cool... hey they spelt my last name wrong." She shrugged, and pressed the door open.
The Carmadox Party    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:24 pm   Reply with quote

(Antonio has a private dorm on another floor. :p)

Antonio located his info on the chart and headed to his dorm. He looked at the lone fire symbol.

It'll be intresting to finally have a room to myself.

Antonio walked into his room and put his stuff on the bed.

It certainly seems a lot more spacious with just a regular bed. I might as well take a walk around the school.

He went out of his room, shut the door and went back down the elevator.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
LoudKid
Jack Marks

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:41 pm   Reply with quote

Jack was getting tired of waiting. The flow of students had considerably died down, but the headmistress gave no indication that it was ending. He briefly considered pulling out his DS to play Bust-A-Move while waiting, but decided against it for the sake of formality.

Last edited by Jack Marks on Wed May 06, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
Francine
Alexandra Luft

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:53 pm   Reply with quote

Allie turned around as she heard the doorknob turning. Trinity came in the room. "Hi! You must beeeee... Trinity, right? I'm Alexandra, though you can call me Alex or Allie or anything of that 'A' nature." She put out her hand as an offer to help her with her bags as she came in.

-----

Outside, the teachers were still standing there. Madame closed her eyes and let her mind find the students across the country who still had to come. "There's no more first years, and they are our primary concern because they don't know what to do."

She pressed a button on the teleportation pad, and a small sign on a stand popped out, saying, "All late-comers are to report directly to the Headmistress's office upon arrival."

With that, she turned to her fellow faculty. "I'll head to my office. Shortly I'll make an announcement for all students to go to the main hall auditorium, so be prepared to round up your students, especially the first years of course." Madame then disappeared in a column of water.
The Shop on a Hill    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:03 pm   Reply with quote

Suddenly, a decent-sized column of flame sprouted from the teleporter. When it subsided, Alexander walked out, and scanned the crew. Picking up the divine energy from Violet, he began thinking to himself about it.

Careful, kid, she's a demigod, at least. One human and one god, at most.

Are you really there?

Are you there? I think you're a figment of my imagination.

Oh, shut up.

"Hey."

((Note: Bolded is the previous Alexanders talking to him. Otherwise, it's his thoughts.))
The Town of Lix    
Francine
Thomas Martin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:07 pm   Reply with quote

Thomas turned around. "Hey Alexander. You came just in time, so I'm not going to mark you late. You know the drill, find your new dorm and wait until the student meeting."
The Shop on a Hill    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:14 pm   Reply with quote

"Roger that," said Alexander, walking off towards his dorm room. When he was at the general complex, he looked for his name, and when he found it, he muttered "Alexander of fire and Skylar of water? This'll be interesting..."

He headed to his room, and pushed the door open with one of his hands, which was carrying a trunk, and faced his roommate.

"You're Skylar?"

--

"That kid is a load of trouble. He's far too arrogant for a pyrokinetic."
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play