digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Madame Majorie's School for the Elements
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Francine
Alexandra Luft

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:34 pm   Reply with quote

Allie heard the announcement and sighed. "I gotta go round up the other air kids, since chances are, Mr. Kevin's not gonna do it. I'll see you in the auditorium, usually air and fire are seated next to each other." She waved goodbye before leaving the dorm, going around to all the other dorms with air signs on them.

Soon after that, Thomas knocked on the door of the dorm. "Hey Trinity, I'll be leading you and the other fire students to the auditorium."
The Shop on a Hill    
Black Yoshi
Violet Yoshi

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:37 am   Reply with quote

Violet hastily made her way to the main hallway of the Water dormitories upon hearing the announcement.

Alright, students. I suppose that I will be taking you all the the main auditorium.
The Domain of Secrets    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

Skylar followed, and made his way to the water dorm.

Trinity made her way to the teacher. He seemed nice, she looked forward to getting to know him better...

pervert.

"How many other first year fire elementalists are there?" Her words were a bit awkward, but the sentence was understandable.
The Carmadox Party    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:29 pm   Reply with quote

Kevin, being late this time to one of the few things he hated doing, left the auditorium to round up the air elementalists.

Geez, I hate this job sometimes.
The Town of Lix    
Francine
Madame Majorie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:52 pm   Reply with quote

Madame sat in the auditorium, waiting for the students.

Thomas walked with Trinity. "Not much. Maybe you and a handful of others, though what's really strange this year is that no earth elementalists were invited. Maybe they're getting weaker, I don't know."

As Allie was knocking on the door of another air student, she saw a very annoyed looking man. Mr. Kevin, of course. She sighed, she didn't know why he was such a pissed off person, but there was nothing she could do about it. She reluctantly went up to him. "Hey Mr. Kevin. I can round up everyone else if you don't want to..."
The Shop on a Hill    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:44 pm   Reply with quote

"I've never met an Earth Elemental before... I wonder what they're like..." She dazed off, trying to imagine the personality type.
The Carmadox Party    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

Kevin stared at her, and said, in his deep voice, "Sure, go ahead. I have...other matters to attend to."

He decided to head to the auditorium silently, musing to himself about something.

--

Alexander, seated in the auditorium, was making fire dance from one hand to the next, in an attempt to entertain himself. He began twisting the fire into different shapes, animals, people, places, a large variety of them.
The Town of Lix    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:14 pm   Reply with quote

Antonio sat down on the edge of the fire section right next to the air section. He noticed Alexander fooling around and attempted making his fire into a small explosion.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Black Yoshi
Violet Yoshi

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:41 am   Reply with quote

Violet entered into the auditorium, her students following behind her. She led them over to the water section before noticing Alexander and Antonio creating a possibly-explosive situation. Drawing her Astral Staff, Violet waved it quickly in the students' direction. A sphere of ice hastily appeared around the fire, shielding anyone who might be around from a potnetial blast.

Come now, let's not kill eachother on the first day.
The Domain of Secrets    
LoudKid
Jack Marks

HP: 98 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:55 pm   Reply with quote

Jack had made his rounds at the dorms, and returned to the auditorium with his students in tow. They seated themselves, and he took his spot up in front, next to the Madame, still silent, but gave her a nod and a smile.
Captain Geno's Pogeymans Shop    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:06 pm   Reply with quote

She noticed me?

Antonio was a little upset that he got caught since the explosion would have been too small to have even been considered an explosion.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:46 pm   Reply with quote

Alexander stared at Antonio, and gave him a glare.

"Gee, what's your problem?"
The Town of Lix    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

Antonio glared back.

I guess I'm a little off today...
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

After splitting up with his roommate, he made his way to the water section of the auditorium.

He started molding ice out of the moisture in the air.
The Carmadox Party    
Francine
Thomas Martin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:35 pm   Reply with quote

"It might sound a little cliche, but often times I see that they're a little more 'down to earth,'" Thomas explained to Trinity while walking into the auditorium. He saw his older students and the wall of ice separating them. "Has there been a problem here?" he asked sternly, brow upset.

Allie brought in the other students, sitting herself one the opposite side of Mr. Kevin. She was right next to the fire section, looking over to see that the fuss was about.

Madame still sat in silence, watching the seats fill up. She let the teacher intervene and wait for them to go on the stage before starting the program.
The Shop on a Hill    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play