digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Madame Majorie's School for the Elements
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:44 pm   Reply with quote

Antonio looked to see that Allie had just sat next to him. He thought to himself for a few moments and then turned to Allie.

"Hey haven't I seen you around here before?"
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:47 pm   Reply with quote

"I think I can take it from here, thanks Mr. Man." She smiled and took a careful seat next to Alexander. She fiddled around with the little things in her pockets for awhile.
The Carmadox Party    
Francine
Alexandra Luft

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:57 pm   Reply with quote

Allie turned away from the teachers to see who was talking to her. "Oh hi. You're... Antonio, right? I've seen you around, but never directly talked to you. I'm Allie, third year. Did something happen?"
The Shop on a Hill    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:06 pm   Reply with quote

Tendrils of fire began to creep around the wall of ice, slowly melting it.

Do they really think they can do this? They shall learn who I am!

Stop your insane ramblings, you.

--

Kevin was sitting in the auditorium, scanning a few books with a look of worry on his face.
The Town of Lix    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:18 am   Reply with quote

[My internet quit on me. >_>]

"So then you're just one year below me. Uh...it's nothing, just fooling around. Nice to finally meet you by the way."
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Francine
Thomas Martin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:46 pm   Reply with quote

Thomas stepped in to Alexander. "Stop that right now. We're going to start soon, so keep yourself under control or I'll have to... or I can let the Headmistress discipline you. She's watching, and it's not the smartest idea to burn down the auditorium." After chastising him, he sat next to Madame on the stage.

Madame Majorie stood up and walked to the podium. "If you would all take your seats, please, we can start the back-to-school assembly."
The Shop on a Hill    
Black Yoshi
Violet Yoshi

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:55 pm   Reply with quote

Violet looked as if she were about to douse Alexander, but lowered her staff when Thomas stepped in.

Using the power of the elements carelessly never ends well, particularly with Fire. Keep that in mind.
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:38 pm   Reply with quote

Kevin shut the books, and placed them beneath his char before scanning the students.

Interesting crowd. Less first year this year, though...

--

Same old boring thing as usual, I guess.

You should just set fire to them all!

I said, just shut up!

Alexander looked fairly irritated at this point. If anyone were to irritate him any more...
The Town of Lix    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:49 pm   Reply with quote

Trinity looked over at Alex. He seemed nice.

"Hi, I'm Trinity! First year Fire student."
The Carmadox Party    
Black Yoshi
Violet Yoshi

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:20 am   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
Kevin shut the books, and placed them beneath his char before scanning the students.

Interesting crowd. Less first year this year, though...

--

Same old boring thing as usual, I guess.

You should just set fire to them all!

I said, just shut up!

Alexander looked fairly irritated at this point. If anyone were to irritate him any more...

Violet gave Alexander a slightly-peeved glare.

...Problem?
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:13 pm   Reply with quote

Alexander was currently in a torrent of thoughts, so he wasn't paying any attention. What was going on in his head...you could only wonder.

--

Kevin eyed Alexander out of the corner of his eye.

Gee, that kid needs to cool it.
The Town of Lix    
Francine
Madame Majorie

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:58 pm   Reply with quote

At the podium, Madame watched the situation. The troublesome student seemed to have settled down somewhat, and it seemed appropriate to start the program.

"Ah hem....

Welcome all, students and faculty, to Madame Majorie's School for the Elements. For all returning students, I wish you the best of luck for your school year.

For all first years, I would like to congratulate your acceptance into this prestigious academy. You have been born with a gift, and that gift requires great attention and great responsibility. We here at Madame Majorie's will put forth our absolute best effort to teach you the ways of the world according to elementalists, and hopefully set you up with an image that you are welcome to interpret for yourself. If you require any information, ask fellow classmates and your helpful teachers.

Speaking of which, I would like to present the faculty. First we have Mr. Jack Marks, our Earth elementalist, along with art and literature."
She motioned to the man next to her.

"Next is Mr. Thomas Martin, coming all the way from the Republic of Congo to join us. He is our Fire, foreign language, and humanities teacher." To her other side sat Mr. Martin.

"Third is Mr. Ferus Astrum, but most here know him as Mr. Kevin. Along with Air, he teaches physical education and sparring for the older students."
She motioned to the man with the books.

"And finally our newest addition to the faculty, Ms. Violet Yoshi. She is replacing our previous Water, math, and science teacher who decided to leave teaching to care for her new baby. I trust that all students will show her the respect any teacher deserves and I promise you she will be a valuable asset to the Majorie School family." All eyes were now focused on the young woman disciplining Alexander.

"And with that, I allow you to head to your next class, students." All that was left of Madame was a small puddle of water on the podium.
The Shop on a Hill    
Black Yoshi
Violet Yoshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:41 pm   Reply with quote

Violet, now aware of all the eyes upon her, proceeded up to her chair with the other faculty members.

Thank you, Headmistress. Now, as Madam Majorie has already said... my name is Violet Yoshi. And before you ask, yes, I do seem a bit young to be a teacher. But I assure you, I am more than qualified in my fields of education. I hope that I will fit in quite nicely here.
The Domain of Secrets    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:45 pm   Reply with quote

( How do we know what classes we have next? )
The Carmadox Party    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:03 pm   Reply with quote

((I have the schedule up on the sign up topic))
The Shop on a Hill    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play