digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

LBP For PSP [kind of old]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
vdogam3r
kEvin

HP: 40 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:16 am   Reply with quote

http://kotaku.com/5161244/littlebigplanet-psp-to-feature-creation-interoperability-with-ps3

Quote:
The recently announced Playstation Portable version of LittleBigPlanet is being developed by with help by Media Molecule and will likely be able to connect in someway with the Playstation 3 version.

Well, I don't have a PS3 so this is good news to me.
I just felt like this needed to be said.

EDIT:
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2009/02/24/littlebigplanet-psp-announced-plus-tons-of-other-major-titles/

Quote:
– LittleBigPlanet — Developed in conjunction with MediaMolecule, the critically acclaimed game LittleBigPlanet makes its way to the PSP, offering new SackBoy adventures with the same play, create, share experience for gamers on-the-go, in addition to brand new levels and environments specifically created for the platform.

Quote:
Sounds like an expanded port, no? Except that elsewhere in the release, it’s stated that the game will be built “from the ground up” for the system. It’s slated for a fall 2009 release

Last edited by kEvin on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Epic'ly Random    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:20 pm   Reply with quote

milking of franchise etc. °Д° ◉_◉ ʘﮯʘ
darkzero's Bargain shop    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:52 pm   Reply with quote

darkzero wrote:
not even close to nearly as much as the other companies.

two games isn't milking, especially if the second one is a portable game, so more people will have access to it.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
darkzero wrote:

two games isn't milking, especially if the second one is a portable game, so more people will have access to it.

Mm is virtually preparing to zerg rush the market with Sackpeople judging from what they have planned.
Not only is it getting 'big cheese' updates, item/costume packs, and this, but they announced a friggin sequel awhile back.
Gemstone Goods    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:54 pm   Reply with quote

Spiny wrote:
Tyler wrote:
darkzero wrote:

Mm is virtually preparing to zerg rush the market with Sackpeople judging from what they have planned.
Not only is it getting 'big cheese' updates, item/costume packs, and this, but they announced a friggin sequel awhile back.
This is the sequel they're talking about. Also, it's being mainly organized by another division of Mm to ensure both versions get equal support.
Shrowser's Shop    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:40 pm   Reply with quote

I still think it's gonna be a good game, just because the levels designed by Media Molecule are absolutely amazing.
The Shop on a Hill    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:53 pm   Reply with quote

I love companies that release games and don't forget about them. I hate when developers just shovel out a game and are done with it- people need to realize that the days of updateless games are over.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:55 am   Reply with quote

Shrowser wrote:
Spiny wrote:
Tyler wrote:
darkzero wrote:

This is the sequel they're talking about. Also, it's being mainly organized by another division of Mm to ensure both versions get equal support.

The quote in the first post says "port" rather than "sequel".
Gemstone Goods    
Eh, wot
Super Slim
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:50 pm   Reply with quote

Honestly, I can't wait for this.

My dad always hogs the PS3 and I never get to play LBP anymore, so now I can play it, and finally have a use for my PSP.

Win-win situation is win-win.
Toad Town Shop    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:36 pm   Reply with quote

Spiny wrote:
Shrowser wrote:
Spiny wrote:
Tyler wrote:
darkzero wrote:

it says "version". It's a completely new game being developed.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:19 pm   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
Spiny wrote:
Shrowser wrote:
Spiny wrote:
Tyler wrote:
darkzero wrote:

it says "version". It's a completely new game being developed.

Version implies a port with some edits made.
Gemstone Goods    
vdogam3r
kEvin

HP: 40 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:43 pm   Reply with quote

Updated first post.

Tyler, Spiny, Shrowser:
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2009/02/24/littlebigplanet-psp-announced-plus-tons-of-other-major-titles/
Quote:
Sounds like an expanded port, no? Except that elsewhere in the release, it’s stated that the game will be built “from the ground up” for the system. It’s slated for a fall 2009 release
Epic'ly Random    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:22 pm   Reply with quote

I posted eet awhile back.
Toad House    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

Version only means port when it comes to "shovel versions" like the multiple Pokemon versions.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:29 pm   Reply with quote

>>PSP

>>with the same play, create, share experience for gamers on-the-go, in addition to brand new levels and environments specifically created for the platform.

>>Sounds like an expanded port

>>a port with some edits made.

YEAH BECAUSE A PS3 GAME CAN BE PORTED TO A PSP

WOO-HOO
Ornaments    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews