digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

LBP For PSP [kind of old]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:43 pm   Reply with quote

RaveRaze wrote:
>>PSP

>>with the same play, create, share experience for gamers on-the-go, in addition to brand new levels and environments specifically created for the platform.

>>Sounds like an expanded port

>>a port with some edits made.

YEAH BECAUSE A PS3 GAME CAN BE PORTED TO A PSP

WOO-HOO

BECAUSE PORTS ARE NEVER BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP/DUMBED DOWN FOR LESS POWERFUL SYSTEMS

*crag* DEAD RISING WII EDITION WAS NEVER AN EXAMPLE OF THAT
YEAAAAAH BOOOOI
Gemstone Goods    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:45 pm   Reply with quote

Spiny.

It's not a port.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:09 pm   Reply with quote

Stephen Fry is the narrator again :D
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:16 pm   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
Spiny.

It's not a port.
Your fanboyism is blinding you from the article details.

Post proof, then we'll go along with you.
Hammerspace    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

Don't be a dumbshit. Media Molecule is developing new story levels and Stephen Fry is doing new voice clips.

It's not a *crag* port, and they have never said it was.

Look in the first post so you don't look ignorant. It's a new game being built from the ground up. You can blame my "fanboyism", but that's just stupid.

Last edited by Tyler on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Sync
MALAK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 pm   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
Don't be a dumbshit. Media Molecule is developing new story levels and Stephen Fry is doing new voice clips.

Look in the first post so you don't look ignorant. It's a new game being built from the ground up.
Hammerspace    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:44 pm   Reply with quote

Sync wrote:
Tyler wrote:

Look in the first post so you don't look ignorant. It's a new game being built from the ground up.
Nice excuse for being stupid, bro.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Sync
MALAK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:05 pm   Reply with quote

Here Tyler, i'll give you a good argument. You just lit me up, and i'm going for it now. :C

It may not be a port naturally, but it's a port by heart. It's basically the same thing, just butchered around and shit.
Hammerspace    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:14 pm   Reply with quote

Sync wrote:
Here Tyler, i'll give you a good argument. You just lit me up, and i'm going for it now. :C

It may not be a port naturally, but it's a port by heart. It's basically the same thing, just butchered around and shit.
Going by that logic, entire series are ports of the first game, simply because they're "ports at heart". Is this the case? No.
The Town of Lix    
Sync
MALAK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:17 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
Sync wrote:

Going by that logic, entire series are ports of the first game, simply because they're "ports at heart". Is this the case? No.
I don't see what you're aiming at.

Sequels are usually completely different. This one looks like LBP with some major changes.
Hammerspace    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:28 pm   Reply with quote

If it was the story mode alone, I'd still buy it.

Media Molecule's level designs are just beautiful, and I love the physics-oriented platforming.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:32 pm   Reply with quote

Sync wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
Sync wrote:

Sequels are usually completely different. This one looks like LBP with some major changes.
A lot of sequels actually feature the same gameplay. Seriously. Just a few new items in the formula and a new story is what makes them different. Look at Final Fantasy I and II, Most Onimusha games, Resident Evil, Secret of Mana and it's sequel, Disgaea and Disgaea 2, KOTOR and KOTOR II. Now, really. Those don't really have different gameplay elements. They have differences only in story, and a few new items in the mix.
The Town of Lix    
Sync
MALAK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:34 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
Sync wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
Sync wrote:

A lot of sequels actually feature the same gameplay. Seriously. Just a few new items in the formula and a new story is what makes them different. Look at Final Fantasy I and II, Most Onimusha games, Resident Evil, Secret of Mana and it's sequel, Disgaea and Disgaea 2, KOTOR and KOTOR II. Now, really. Those don't really have different gameplay elements. They have differences only in story, and a few new items in the mix.
They're not ports though, are they?

List the ones that are jumps to different systems.
Hammerspace    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:43 pm   Reply with quote

There's nothing wrong about a game franchise getting a sequel on a portable system.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Sync
MALAK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:45 pm   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
There's nothing wrong about a game franchise getting a sequel on a portable system.
I've just read the article, and it doesn't say it's a sequel. :/
Hammerspace    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews