digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

IT'S AUGUST!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:32 pm   Reply with quote

[image]

Last edited by Goron Mask on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Some store that sells shit    
Emma-chan

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:15 pm   Reply with quote

I start school this month too. D: lawl, I've done almost nothing this summer, and I didn't do anything I said I was gonna do... oh, well. :/ it doesn't start till the end of the month, so that's not too bad, I suppose.

Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:29 pm   Reply with quote

NOT coolcwer wrote:
Oh shiznit I do too!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! But they have a video game club at my school Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I don't have a club, but one guy at the new high school I'm going to said that once a kid brought two xboxes, two copies of halo 2, 4 xbox controllers, and n64 with a crapload of games, and controllers. They hooked it up to this huge flatscreen in the choir room. It sounded awesome.

Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:39 am   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
Oh shiznit I do too!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! But they have a video game club at my school Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
what the fuсk
Hell    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:08 am   Reply with quote

Louis wrote:
Goron Mask wrote:
Oh shiznit I do too!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! But they have a video game club at my school :D :D :D :D :D
what the fuсk
hilarious
Hammerspace    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:17 am   Reply with quote

Louis wrote:
Goron Mask wrote:
what the fuсk

Jesus cunt waffle nigger fucking christ how did I not kill myself good god holy shit.
Some store that sells shit    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion