digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Goron Mask : It\'s racist
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup

Guilty or Not?
Guilty
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not Guilty
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Author Message
Meow Mod
Frozen


Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 16777209

HP: 0 MP: 9 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:21 pm   Reply with quote

Defendant: Goron Mask
Evidence: http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?p=1513918#1513918
Reason: It\'s racist

Back to top
   
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead


Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Posts: 29930

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:22 pm   Reply with quote

wat
Back to top
Some store that sells shit    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy



Joined: 13 May 2007
Posts: 12146

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:32 pm   Reply with quote

so if we made fun of..lets say, Indians, we will get striked?
Back to top
Baby Shop    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 21056

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5



PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:32 pm   Reply with quote

what.
WHAT IF THAT WAS A WHITE PERSON
WOULD WE SAY THAT IS RACIST?
HMMM?
since when is racism against the rules
Back to top
NON BANNER    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf


Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 7637

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4



PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:26 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bob wrote:
what.
WHAT IF THAT WAS A WHITE PERSON
WOULD WE SAY THAT IS RACIST?
HMMM?
since when is racism against the rules
The Rules wrote:
Discrimination

In order to keep this site enjoyable to people of all backgrounds and to prevent controversy, discrimination/prejudice- even if it is used jokingly- is NOT tolerated.

Discrimination based on race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexuality, culture, nationality, or any other specific characteristics is strictly prohibited. This includes racist/homophobic slurs, and prejudice images, video, and other media. This is a more extreme case of "flame" that warrants serious punishment.

Punishment:

Based upon the severity of the discrimination, the offender may receive punishment ranging from a strike to an immediate Jailing. Individual "hate threads" will be locked instantly. Upon release from Prison, a member is required to make a public apology to the member that he/she offended. If a member continues to express similar hatred, a temporary ban will be administered.


Right there. I'm just clarifying this. I have no current stance on this, since I really can't hear anything made with Xtranormal, since my hearing has gone all crazy today for some reason.


Last edited by BAMFing ARCHER on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
The Town of Lix    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 21056

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5



PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
Lord Bob wrote:
what.
WHAT IF THAT WAS A WHITE PERSON
WOULD WE SAY THAT IS RACIST?
HMMM?
since when is racism against the rules
The Rules wrote:
Discrimination

In order to keep this site enjoyable to people of all backgrounds and to prevent controversy, discrimination/prejudice- even if it is used jokingly- is NOT tolerated.

Discrimination based on race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexuality, culture, nationality, or any other specific characteristics is strictly prohibited. This includes racist/homophobic slurs, and prejudice images, video, and other media. This is a more extreme case of "flame" that warrants serious punishment.

Punishment:

Based upon the severity of the discrimination, the offender may receive punishment ranging from a strike to an immediate Jailing. Individual "hate threads" will be locked instantly. Upon release from Prison, a member is required to make a public apology to the member that he/she offended. If a member continues to express similar hatred, a temporary ban will be administered.


Right there. I'm just clarifying this. I have no current stance on this, since I really can't hear anything made with Xtranormal, since my hearing has gone all crazy today for some reason.
...
This is the first time this has been upheld. Ever.


Last edited by Lord Bob on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
NON BANNER    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf


Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 7637

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4



PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

I know, but since it's been brought up, I might as well bring up the rules.
Back to top
The Town of Lix    
Count Blumiere



Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 764
HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:54 am   Reply with quote

I dun get it.
The Count
Back to top
   
Token Nazi?
Zelnor



Joined: 01 Jul 2007
Posts: 6425

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1



PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:34 am   Reply with quote

That may be because you are intellectually disadvantaged.
Back to top
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Count Blumiere



Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 764
HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:25 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
That may be because you are intellectually disadvantaged.

I know also because my sound card is busted on my computer so i can't hear anything on the vid.

So....why am i here?
The Count
Back to top
   
Shyguy



Joined: 31 Oct 2007
Posts: 409

HP: 10 MP: 10 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:01 pm   Reply with quote

Not guilty. It's not racist if it's in a video.
Back to top
   
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy



Joined: 13 May 2007
Posts: 12146

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:11 pm   Reply with quote

Shyguy wrote:
It's not racist if it's in a video.


This post makes no sense.
Back to top
Baby Shop    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703



Joined: 06 May 2008
Posts: 5515

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:54 pm   Reply with quote

Not guilty. I don't see how it's racist. And even if it was, there's no rules against racism. What was posted was discrimination. Discrimination ≠ Racism.

覧覧覧覧覧>awesome
Back to top
Milton Games    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf


Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 7637

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4



PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:13 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
Not guilty. I don't see how it's racist. And even if it was, there's no rules against racism. What was posted was discrimination. Discrimination ≠ Racism.

覧覧覧覧覧>awesome
Would you say that "Discrimination based on race, ethnicity, religion" isn't racism?
Back to top
The Town of Lix    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703



Joined: 06 May 2008
Posts: 5515

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:23 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
Not guilty. I don't see how it's racist. And even if it was, there's no rules against racism. What was posted was discrimination. Discrimination ≠ Racism.

覧覧覧覧覧>awesome
Would you say that "Discrimination based on race, ethnicity, religion" isn't racism?
Ok, I'll admit, I worded that oddly.

Most discrimination is racism, but racism isn't necessarily discrimination.

In this case, what the person who reported it thought is racist isn't against the rules, because the video isn't discriminating, it's just possibly racist.

覧覧覧覧覧>awesome
Back to top
Milton Games    
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group