digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Naruto
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media

Do you like naruto
Horrible XD
58%
 58%  [ 10 ]
Bad
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
It's ok
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
good
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:53 pm   Reply with quote

It's actually not so bad it's pretty cool and schweet
Alchemy slam.    
*Facescreen*
Vbzobs

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:30 pm   Reply with quote

Naruto is awesome... >.>
vBay    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:43 pm   Reply with quote

vbzobs wrote:
Naruto is awesome... >.>

yahooo!!!!!!!!
Alchemy slam.    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:16 pm   Reply with quote

Its great believe it!
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Legendary Swordsman
Kiyoshi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:20 pm   Reply with quote

I actually stopped watching after episode 80 something. >.>
Pokédoll shop    
the pokemon among flowers
Shaymin

HP: 4 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:58 pm   Reply with quote

I used to like it, but the plot of both manga and anime is just getting retarded. It's not actually a bad idea, per se.. I just think it's outlived the good part.

Also, the fanbase ruined it for me. I'm sick of going on my deviantart account and seeing Naruto or something in the popular deviations section.
persium/shaymin has a shop!!!    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:02 am   Reply with quote

I hated it after having to see OVER 9000 Naruto AMV's every time I wanted to hear a song on Youtube.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:02 am   Reply with quote

I believe we already have a topic like this, albeit it being a bit old:

http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?t=13&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
The Little Shop of Hario    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:29 am   Reply with quote

Hario wrote:
I believe we already have a topic like this, albeit it being a bit old:

http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?t=13&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

But posting in it would be necroposting, and that's against the rules.

Screw the rules, I have money!
Shop #42    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:54 am   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
I hated it after having to see OVER 9000 Naruto AMV's every time I wanted to hear a song on Youtube.

FREAKING SECONDED.

It's an okay franchise, but it's just getting TOO MUCH attention when in actual reality it's really not all that and a bag of chips.
Pipe Land Goods    
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:58 am   Reply with quote

Close Call wrote:
ShadowArticuno wrote:

FREAKING SECONDED.

It's an okay franchise, but it's just getting TOO MUCH attention when in actual reality it's really not all that and a bag of chips.
Yeah, it's taking attention away from series that really are all that and a bag of chips, like One Piece! As long as you avoid the 4Kids version like the plague, it's an amazing anime.
Shop #42    
the pokemon among flowers
Shaymin

HP: 4 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:29 am   Reply with quote

How long has One Piece been going again?

I haven't actually watched it. my gigz are all full and stuff
persium/shaymin has a shop!!!    
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:10 am   Reply with quote

Persium wrote:

The manga's has been around since August 4, 1997 and has 46 volumes containing 465 chapters. The anime had started on October 20, 1999 and currently has 319 episodes.

The Naruto manga was started in Novembeer of 1999 and has had 38 volumes containing 364 chapters. The anime was started on October 3, 2002, has had 241 episodes (including the Shippūden episodes), and seems to have broken the record for most consecutive filler episodes. How many filler episodes have they shown in a row? 85 of them.

There are two mistakes that the One Piece anime seems to have made with their filler episodes. Chopper is supposed to turn into a big scary monster that howls like a wolf despite the fact that it's supposed to be a monstrous mix of human and reindeer after he eats two rumble balls within a certain amount of time. In one filler episode before this fact about the rumble balls was explained, he had eaten two without any extra effects. They had however managed to get around that mistake by changing it so that his transformation abilities begin to mess up after two rumble balls and eating three causes him to change into his monster form. The second mistake the One Piece anime made during a filler episode was having Zoro cut a steel chain, saying that any good swordsman can cut anything. In a later episode that was canon, he was up against an opponent with skin as hard as steel, and he had to learn how to cut steel while he was fighting and about to die.

Still, at least one piece hasn't ever had 85 filler episodes in a row.
Shop #42    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:11 am   Reply with quote

Magikoopa #42 wrote:
Persium wrote:

The manga's has been around since August 4, 1997 and has 46 volumes containing 465 chapters. The anime had started on October 20, 1999 and currently has 319 episodes.

The Naruto manga was started in Novembeer of 1999 and has had 38 volumes containing 364 chapters. The anime was started on October 3, 2002, has had 241 episodes (including the Shippūden episodes), and seems to have broken the record for most consecutive filler episodes. How many filler episodes have they shown in a row? 85 of them.

There are two mistakes that the One Piece anime seems to have made with their filler episodes. Chopper is supposed to turn into a big scary monster that howls like a wolf despite the fact that it's supposed to be a monstrous mix of human and reindeer after he eats two rumble balls within a certain amount of time. In one filler episode before this fact about the rumble balls was explained, he had eaten two without any extra effects. They had however managed to get around that mistake by changing it so that his transformation abilities begin to mess up after two rumble balls and eating three causes him to change into his monster form. The second mistake the One Piece anime made during a filler episode was having Zoro cut a steel chain, saying that any good swordsman can cut anything. In a later episode that was canon, he was up against an opponent with skin as hard as steel, and he had to learn how to cut steel while he was fighting and about to die.

Umm... wow. Shocked
Pipe Land Goods    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:41 am   Reply with quote

Close Call wrote:
Magikoopa #42 wrote:
Persium wrote:

Umm... wow. Shocked

HJey some of us like it ok so if you don't just leave this topic. Hey I've respected all you guys liking retarded gay anime so respect us
Alchemy slam.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media