digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Dood,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Flar3 Luigi
Prvt. Prinny Johnson

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:22 am   Reply with quote

Where the hell am I, dood? I was fixing Laharl's VCR when all of a sudden, someone just knocked me out, dood. Maybe I'm finally out of the netherworld! So, can some dood just help me out here and help me find a way back to the netherworld? I don't want my ass kicked by Laharl, dood!
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:27 am   Reply with quote

*He stared at the Prinny for a second before starting to actually think about the question.*
Sometimes after long periods of nothing happening, you just end up back where you came from here. If you want to go for a quicker route, there's probably a magic user who can open a portal if you can give them enough details.
Although I have no idea why I didn't ask until now, who and what exactly are you?
Gemstone Goods    
Flar3 Luigi
Prvt. Prinny Johnson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:33 am   Reply with quote

Spiny wrote:
*He stared at the Prinny for a second before starting to actually think about the question.*
Sometimes after long periods of nothing happening, you just end up back where you came from here. If you want to go for a quicker route, there's probably a magic user who can open a portal if you can give them enough details.
Although I have no idea why I didn't ask until now, who and what exactly are you?
I'm Private Prinny Johnson, dood! And what am I? I don't know, dood. Demons call us Prinnies, we have to atone for our sins that we have commited in our lives. We either go to Celestia or the Netherworld, dood. But if Laharl finds this out, I'm a goner, dood!
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:37 am   Reply with quote

Well, I already said what I know about how people usually get back to where they came from outside of the rare occurance of walking right into an area from their world.
Hell, maybe this Laharl guy might end up here and drag you back himself.
Gemstone Goods    
Flar3 Luigi
Prvt. Prinny Johnson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:40 am   Reply with quote

You don't know Laharl, dood! He'll literally kill me! He's anything BUT good! I'm gonna pray that Laharl doesn't come, dood!
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:52 am   Reply with quote

I know how ya feel, man, but I don't know too many people with teleport spells that strong that'd be willing to help ya.
Gemstone Goods    
Flar3 Luigi
Prvt. Prinny Johnson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:54 am   Reply with quote

Well, you don't mind If I tag along do you, dood? I can't risk dying in such a horrible way, dood.
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:58 am   Reply with quote

I suppose. Although i'm no powerhouse myself, I can risk fatal blows if it won't hurt too much. But use me as a shield and it's time to talk.> >
Gemstone Goods    
Flar3 Luigi
Prvt. Prinny Johnson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:00 am   Reply with quote

Don't worry dood! I can defend myself. It's just Laharl that I'm worrying about.
Say, do you know any magic people nearby, dood?
(too lazy to get rid of font, so... yeah. :U)
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:16 am   Reply with quote

((I just change the color tag or type outside the font if I don't want this color))
Alot of people I know I rarely see much anymore. Nearly half of them know magic, luckily.

I know where we can start. My first job was in airborne offense for an army that also has a magic division. Although I rarely go there to the point where they might've declared me a deserter by now, it's a start.
Although the location and its inhabitants aren't exactly friendly.
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:45 am   Reply with quote

"Spiny! There you are! I hear this guy's situation. I don't know anybody who has any reliable teleportation, but you know what? Going to the Koopa Castle at Dark Land isn't a bad idea for the time being, myu. I'm on good terms with the guy running the place, so really, we shouldn't have too much trouble with the Koopas. It's the travel to Dark Land that bothers me. This guy sounds like he's been through enough!"
Hell    
Flavio
SuperUberSmexayGodModTree

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:28 am   Reply with quote

PROTIP: THROWING PRINNIES MAKES THEM SHIT OUT GOLD
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic