digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A fanfic for everyone. OFFICIAL RP.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Sawhit Threwit!
MarioMario
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:15 am   Reply with quote

Ok, I'm dearly sorry for how the Marcus McCloud Chronicles and I want to make up for it.

I propose we do a true FFE right here, right now.

"Quote from a forum: Welcome to "A Fanfic for everyone"!
In this Fanfic, whoever wants to be in it, can!
Let me explain: In this fanfic, we all make up the story!
Where you can be a character from the game, or make up your own!
That's all there is to explain. So let's get down to business.

Note: If you're going to be in the Fanfic/RP, you need to post what kind of race
you are, and what your name is. But that's only if you're making up your
character. That's all you have to do character wise! I'll give everyone some time
to post. Thanks and I hope you have fun!" -End Quote

Only rule I truly have is try no to add "lol" or abrreviations of things. Also try to use grammar the best that you can.
Also, no godmoding. It can't be:

Member 1: (Character): You will die! *rushes up to enemy*
(Enemy): I don't think so! *USES NUKES*

and you can't let someone die unless the character owner agrees on it.

Like:
Member 1: (Character): You will die! *rushes up to enemy*
(Enemy): I don't think so! *stabs character's friend*

What I'm proposing is a Paper Mario Fanfic. All of us can be on Mario's side (unless you want your character to lose ultimately) and such and such happens.

So someone start off with the Mario bros (No more Dbl posting for me :3) but if anyone want's to start out with like Bowser plotting something you can do that, but remember to note what/who YOUR character is. My actual character will be a koopa teen named Mikoop (Resmblant to my own name :3). I have clothes, like Koops and a blue shell like Kooper.

--

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play