digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

This is why I hate brawl + epic pwnage

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
SuperYoshi3
Super ronery pirrow
Vampire

HP: 54 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:15 pm   Reply with quote

I was Kirby >_>

Last edited by Super ronery pirrow on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:36 pm   Reply with quote

So it's because you suck?

I can sorta relate to this though except try going against a ZSS that picks up every *crag* thing on the map and throws it at you. All that person did was run around the entire stage picking up items and chucking them at me on Battlefeild, and that person WON. That really pissed me off.
Some store that sells shit    
SuperYoshi3
Super ronery pirrow
Vampire

HP: 54 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:56 pm   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
So it's because you suck?

I can sorta relate to this though except try going against a ZSS that picks up every *crag* thing on the map and throws it at you. All that person did was run around the entire stage picking up items and chucking them at me on Battlefeild, and that person WON. That really pissed me off.
mmmmmmyup

Im good very rarely, its because the game hates me-

Honorable
Grandosco

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:51 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, that's pretty bad, but at least that Olimar got some hits in. I have a recorded match in which there were four players, and one of them was a Peach. The Stage was The Peach did NOTHING but taunt and run from players that were coming after her. After two minutes, nobody had gotten a KO, so it went into sudden death. I managed to KO one person, and the bombs took out the other, so it was me against Peach. Mind you, this person DID NOT ATTACK the whole match. A bomb got me, and I died...and the PEACH WON!!!! So glad I recorded that, because I'm not sure I would believe it happened otherwise >.>

jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:36 am   Reply with quote

lol that was pwnage.
But IMO, its not "super epic" pwnage. its just one epic thing, and then there was item throwings everywhere...

I've seen much much worse

inb4old
Baby Shop    
ChaosStar
Super Scourge
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:18 pm   Reply with quote

You got so frustrated that you commited suicide. Laughing

Eh, wot
Super Slim
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:50 pm   Reply with quote

Super Scourge wrote:
You got so frustrated that you commited suicide. Laughing

Toad Town Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl