digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

H1N1 Influenza A
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:07 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
Meaning, that it's likely that far more of us had the swine flu. It's likely I had it myself, since all those symptoms fit how I felt about a week and a half ago. I recovered, and it wasn't much.
Me too, actually. Neutral

But also, I forgot to mention, the drugs that help it, like RaveRaze mentioned, do nothing against this one. Back in the 60's when those were made, they were made for actual Swine Flu. This near-pandemic has components from Swine Flu, Bird Flu, and normal Human Influenza.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:15 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
Meaning, that it's likely that far more of us had the swine flu. It's likely I had it myself, since all those symptoms fit how I felt about a week and a half ago. I recovered, and it wasn't much.

But also, I forgot to mention, the drugs that help it, like RaveRaze mentioned, do nothing against this one. Back in the 60's when those were made, they were made for actual Swine Flu. This near-pandemic has components from Swine Flu, Bird Flu, and normal Human Influenza.

———————————>awesome
Your talking about Tamiflu and Relenza right, those arent made to combat the swine flu, they combat flu in general, they just happen to be effective against the swine flu, and no that was probably allergies you two were feeling, The symptoms according to CNN are fever, runny nose, sore throat, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
Choco's    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:48 pm   Reply with quote

RaveRaze wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:

———————————>awesome
Your talking about Tamiflu and Relenza right, those arent made to combat the swine flu, they combat flu in general, they just happen to be effective against the swine flu, and no that was probably allergies you two were feeling, The symptoms according to CNN are fever, runny nose, sore throat, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.

So in other words, Satan slapped a new label on a currently existing disease and released it to the world.

HEY IT SOUNDS KINDA LIKE ANIM-*shot*
Tamriellic Titles    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:07 pm   Reply with quote

RaveRaze wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:

———————————>awesome
Last I checked, allergies don't give you throbbing headaches and muscle aches.
The Town of Lix    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:10 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
RaveRaze wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:

———————————>awesome
.... they do, head congestion causes head aches, and with a runny nose its harder to breathe and get oxygen sent to your muscles, so yeah muscle aches
Choco's    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:12 pm   Reply with quote

RaveRaze wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
RaveRaze wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:

———————————>awesome
.... they do, head congestion causes head aches, and with a runny nose its harder to breathe and get oxygen sent to your muscles, so yeah muscle aches
However, allergies usually don't do that. Even if I've had some of my allergies act up, it's never happened. I don't get muscle aches and headaches when I eat shrimp, and I'm allergic to the stuff.
The Town of Lix    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:15 pm   Reply with quote

Maybe your allergies dont, but most people's allergies do. Or maybe you just breathe through your mouth alot
Choco's    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:18 pm   Reply with quote

No, I don't. But anyways, this "sickness" lasted for most of last week.

Allergies usually settle down after a day of rest.

I had an entire day of rest, and I was still feeling terrible.
The Town of Lix    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:25 am   Reply with quote

Posted a video on how they think this flu was created.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:27 am   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
No, I don't. But anyways, this "sickness" lasted for most of last week.

Allergies usually settle down after a day of rest.

I had an entire day of rest, and I was still feeling terrible.
Allergies go away after something like pollen leaves the air, that doesnt take a day. That takes weeks
Choco's    
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:01 am   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
Only two people have died of the flu in the U.S.. One of those was an infant. An INFANT. What does this tell you? Most likely, only those with weak immune systems will be harmed. A.K.A. Infants and the elderly, as well as a few exceptions. Look at the images you have seen. More often than not from what I've seen on the news and on the net, they show images of the elderly with the disease. What does this tell you?

Again, it's not a big deal. The media is over exaggerating things.
Oh god thank you TCH.

This is exactly the reason why people should stop BAWWWing over Swine Flu.
Relations 'R' Us    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:38 pm   Reply with quote

Swine flu in my area. I hope my town/city/region over reacts and closes the schools down. (:
The Carmadox Party    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:57 pm   Reply with quote

Wooo 256 people in the world have it *crag* yeah, 8 people have died from it. If you get swine flu theres a 3 percent chance you will die
Choco's    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:11 pm   Reply with quote

RaveRaze wrote:
Wooo 256 people in the world have it *crag* yeah, 8 people have died from it. If you get swine flu theres a 3 percent chance you will die
Actually, more like 208 people have died, but almost all of them are from Mexico, so...

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:19 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
RaveRaze wrote:
Actually, more like 208 people have died, but almost all of them are from Mexico, so...

———————————>awesome
Only 8 are confirmed the rest are possibly from swine flu
Choco's    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion