digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Alice : Flame.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup

Guilty or Not?
Guilty
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Not Guilty
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:40 pm   Reply with quote

Southern Fried Chicken wrote:
Crappy Shifty Luigi wrote:
Frozen, Tsuki is correct, we do see this kind of thing in the OT all the time.

As for the court, I say not guilty, since he IS a little on the annoying side...

You can't just say not guilty because i am annoying.
Frozenwinters wrote:
This is lame trolling, as lame as it is, it is pretty guilty

It is lame trolling, i didn't really flame back...i don't think i did! Just said that she had no sense of humour unseriously.
Although i probally have no say, since i am the victim...
As the victim, you have the right to say you were unoffended, and that you wish the prosecuted to be not guilty, it sometimes works.
Junk shop    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:19 pm   Reply with quote

Southern Fried Chicken wrote:
It is lame trolling, i didn't really flame back...i don't think i did! Just said that she had no sense of humour unseriously.
Although i probally have no say, since i am the victim...

You kinda did flame back...
And you think she has no sense of humor? Look at yourself. -__-
Baby Shop    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:34 pm   Reply with quote

Frozenwinters wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Frozenwinters wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Frozenwinters wrote:
This is lame trolling. As lame as it is, it's pretty guilty.
Not really. Besides, that ind of thing happens in almost every single topic on OT.
I don't see it...
Seriously?
Look harder; it shouldn't be hard.
Anyway, the "new flame rule" justifies my belief and I will strike the other person or w/e his name is.
Jr. Troopa tried to make that a real rule because of all the shit going on back in like January and February. It was never actually made a rule. All the mods but him agreed that he didn't have the authority to do that, unless Francis said it was ok. It's not actually an enforcable rule. The old flame rules are the active ones.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:01 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
Frozenwinters wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Frozenwinters wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Frozenwinters wrote:
Not really. Besides, that ind of thing happens in almost every single topic on OT.
I don't see it...
Seriously?
Anyway, the "new flame rule" justifies my belief and I will strike the other person or w/e his name is.
Jr. Troopa tried to make that a real rule because of all the shit going on back in like January and February. It was never actually made a rule. All the mods but him agreed that he didn't have the authority to do that, unless Francis said it was ok. It's not actually an enforcable rule. The old flame rules are the active ones.

———————————>awesome
Wrong. It would have been taken down by the other mods if they didn't agree upon it. I have evidence of this.

The "new Rules" by Troopa that he put up about a month ago. Those were up for a while, until they were taken down. In fact, the rules about minor flame is more or less accepted by the community here. The mods are more aware than that, you know.
The Town of Lix    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:10 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, well nevermind, then.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

The general replied back. Unless I missed it, I see no court topic for him.

Also, in the new flame guidlines, it specifically states the moderators will pay no mind to "minor" cases of flame.

Does this really seem major to you?
Dimension C    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:50 pm   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
The general replied back. Unless I missed it, I see no court topic for him.

Also, in the new flame guidlines, it specifically states the moderators will pay no mind to "minor" cases of flame.

Does this really seem major to you?
I've already warned Alice for this, and it's happened a lot. I know it says nothing about repetitive minor flame, but something should be done about it. I don't see why Alice is making such a big deal over it anyway.
The Carmadox Party    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:37 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
Frozenwinters wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Frozenwinters wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Frozenwinters wrote:
I don't see it...
Seriously?

———————————>awesome

Are you talking about that sticky in OT? 'Cuz, you know, I'm the one who came up with it and typed it up, while Jr. just sticky'd it for me.

I feel so unnoticed. Sad

If you're referring to the simplified version Jr. Troopa put in his "rules development" topic in Feedback, my bad; carry on...
The Highwind Goods Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup