digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Since when is tampering with evidence against the rules?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:12 am   Reply with quote

topic title
Ornaments    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:17 am   Reply with quote

wat r u tawkin aboot
The Shop on a Hill    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:57 am   Reply with quote

After you have been issued with a strike it is then "against the rules" to fix it up. Though I think there should be some exceptions. :( I wasn't there when the rule was developed.
The Carmadox Party    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:55 am   Reply with quote

Frozenwinters wrote:
After you have been issued with a strike it is then "against the rules" to fix it up. Though I think there should be some exceptions. Sad I wasn't there when the rule was developed.
It's kind of stupid, too be honest.
Ornaments    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:58 pm   Reply with quote

Noodles~ wrote:
Frozenwinters wrote:
After you have been issued with a strike it is then "against the rules" to fix it up. Though I think there should be some exceptions. Sad I wasn't there when the rule was developed.
No it's not. You could get the strike, quickly fix the thing to not be a violation of the rules, and then hit [NOT GUILTY] to avoid a strike. It's unfair.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:26 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
Noodles~ wrote:
Frozenwinters wrote:
No it's not. You could get the strike, quickly fix the thing to not be a violation of the rules, and then hit [NOT GUILTY] to avoid a strike. It's unfair.

———————————>awesome

Oh Boo-hoo, someone tried to fix what they did wrong.
Ornaments    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:29 am   Reply with quote

Noodles~ wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
Noodles~ wrote:
Frozenwinters wrote:

———————————>awesome

It's tampering with the evidence. The point isn't fixing it, the point is changing it only so they can try to avoid getting a strike.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:51 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
Noodles~ wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
Noodles~ wrote:
Frozenwinters wrote:

———————————>awesome

It's tampering with the evidence. The point isn't fixing it, the point is changing it only so they can try to avoid getting a strike.

———————————>awesome

so, when you posted the awesome face, it turned into goatse, and you were like 'oh no I can't delete it and avoid damaging eyes of others because I might get a strike!'?

It's entirely possible to fix it then admit into court you accidentally did that, or apologize or some shit if its minor

I mean Jesus Christ guys
Ornaments    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:58 pm   Reply with quote

Noodles~ wrote:
so, when you posted the awesome face, it turned into goatse, and you were like 'oh no I can't delete it and avoid damaging eyes of others because I might get a strike!'?

It's entirely possible to fix it then admit into court you accidentally did that, or apologize or some shit if its minor

I mean Jesus Christ guys
That's irrelevant. If you fix it, and then in the Court post, say "Oh, yeah. I fixed the problem so it wouldn't offend people, but here's what it said: [insert rule-breaking thing here]"

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support