digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A Dilapidated Factory
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Medikoopa
Axem Black

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:26 pm   Reply with quote

In this old building, amongst rusted metal and broken machines, a certain Axem Ranger was caught inside a grinding device. It has been jammed for a while thanks to his mangled lower body which was still wedged between the gears and belts.

Axem Black's paint was almost completely chipped off and the shades that he typically wore were broken on the floor. His power-core was damaged, which was why he had not broken himself free long ago.

He must had been shoved into the machine in by someone, as it was highly unlikely that it fell in on its own.
Dark Land Supply Store    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:01 pm   Reply with quote

*Nova man walked in* Woah...Who's this guy?*he walked closer*He looks kinda dead....
Megatropolis    
Medikoopa
Axem Black

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:11 pm   Reply with quote

Technically, robots do not die but Axem Black is essentially dead. With some repair work, he could be active once more.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:42 pm   Reply with quote

The sound of a door unlocking was heard, as the dark silhouette of a caped Pigmask steadily approached the scene. He put his attention to a few boxes to the right containing scrap metal for a second, but when he saw the Axem Ranger mutilated inside heavy machinery, he immediately knew what he needed to salvage from the building. He walked until he finally was close, glancing at Nova Man, before setting his cold, faceless gaze at the Black Axem Ranger.

"He may look like he's nothing but metal junk for sure...But I can revive him. He needs a new power-core, some new limbs, and a good, powerful ignition, and a paint job. It's a good thing I have that all."

The Air Marshal tried to take Axem Black out of the machinery with his greasy, gloved hands, but had trouble getting him out, and didn't want to break anything-Salvage robots that could still be repaired were a rarity.
Hell    
Medikoopa
Axem Black

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:52 pm   Reply with quote

Of course the Pig Mask had trouble getting the broken Ranger out since much of its body was caught within the machine.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:05 pm   Reply with quote

"...Darn. I can't get him out of this grinder alone. I'm gonna need some help, some reliable help."

The Air Marshal took a pink, handheld transceiver with the Pigmask logo on it from out of one of his many pockets, and made a call.

"Yes, this is the Air Marshal. I need a few Pigmask Troopers down here to get this robot out of an industrial machine."

He turned the transceiver off, and waited. After what sounded like a small aircraft landing in, six Pigmasks rushed into the building, carrying mechanic kits. Four of them began carefully taking the robot out, with help from their tools.

Hell    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:57 pm   Reply with quote

[[fixed]] I wonder who shoved him in there?

Last edited by top minion tails on Sat May 02, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Megatropolis    
Medikoopa
Axem Black

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:06 pm   Reply with quote

((Sorry, crab legs made for a long, messy dinner.))

The robot would eventually be freed from machine with (ideally) little further damage to its body.
Dark Land Supply Store    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

*he began examining the robot* I think I know someone who can fix him up VERY fast...
Megatropolis    
Medikoopa
Axem Black

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:22 pm   Reply with quote

The robot was not in any position to say who was to tend to its repair job.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:19 am   Reply with quote

The Pigmasks took the robot from the machine, and onto a large rolling table that was just pushed into the scene. They immediately started repair work on the lower body, and with their tools and skills and resources available, it wouldn't take long at all. It seemed Black looked like normal right then, just, without a pain job.

"Put the power-core in this guy, and give him a good paint job, but don't turn him on until I say so. I have something I need to do with him."

The soldiers agreed before anything, giving strange salutes to their administrator. After that, one lone Pigmask carefully put the aforementioned power-core inside a hole in Black's chest, just in the exact right spot of wires and metal, and after one more metal plate was heated and bent to fix the chest, it was done. Eventually, Black was stood up for a precise and good paint job, and then it was the Air Marshal's turn.

"I need a black cape with shoulder pads of gold, just like mine, and two golden Pigmask emblems." He asked.

Even this strange order was made. Black was fitted with a black, flowing cape just like the Air Marshal's, and he was even given two emblems made of gold, only made for the Air Marshal himself to wear.

"...Perfect. It's perfect. Turn him on. And get King Porky."

The operation was taken outside of the factory, where a huge pink truck was standing. The Pigmasks hooked Black up to this embarrassingly-colored vehicle, and the driver inside turned on ignition, and something else. Right then, large amounts of power flowed into Black, and the others waited to see if it worked.
Hell    
Medikoopa
Axem Black

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:29 am   Reply with quote

Axem Black was activated and his systems were running a self-check as well as debugging any fractured code.

Mind you that once Axem Black notices the addons, he'll rip them off and attempt to return to his creator (while simultaneously beating up any Pigmask foolish enough to stand in his way).
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:37 am   Reply with quote

"That's it! Very good!" The Air Marshal said, laughing. "What should we name him? Anybody got any suggestions?..."
Hell    
Medikoopa
Axem Black

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:41 am   Reply with quote

Axem Black's almost done with the reboot, upon which moment he was stare at the strangers in surprise, confusion, and annoyance.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:44 am   Reply with quote

The Pigmasks stopped talking, and the Air Marshal took one big step towards Axem Black. "Oh, you're on! Finally! I am the Pigmask Air Marshal, Brian Klasko. We found you wrecked up in this old factory, but don't worry. We fixed you."
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic