digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Tinker Shop
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:37 pm   Reply with quote

This store belongs to a young inventor that enjoys making working replicas of fictional devices. On one shelf there are Pokeballs, which are a combination stasis/compression chamber.

There are also Personal Terminals (PETs) and Transers along with virus-busting chips. The Transers are portable internet browsing terminals that have built in virus-recognizing software which require battle chips to delete the viruses.

PETs are an interactive version of this that rely on artificially intelligent programs dubbed "Navis" that primarily bust viruses but also can obtain digital data from discarded money and chips to (in more lawless cases) codes and netkeys. There are many more devices on the shelves, but the Pokeballs. PETs, and Transers are in greater numbers than the rest.

People can request custom items, but these would cost more than normal.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:17 pm   Reply with quote

A lanky Asian-looking man peers in through the window, though, due to the sunglasses obscuring his eyes, it's impossible to tell what it is he's looking at.

Just window-shopping, most likely.
Buzzy Mart    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:31 am   Reply with quote

Kali, the store owner, looked up and smiled. She had not been expecting a customer so shortly after opening shop.

"You can come in," Kali said with a laugh. "I do not bite."
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:31 pm   Reply with quote

A strange caped man, who had many golden badges and pockets on his clothing opened the door, and entered, glancing at the lanky guy outside. He was holding a leather briefcase adored with a strange pink symbol on it, resembling a pig's snout. He walked up to the counter. "Hello. I am the Pigmask Air Marshal, Brian Klasko. And I see great potential in this fine new business of yours."
Hell    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:55 pm   Reply with quote

He strides in shortly after the Pigmask does, and busies himself looking around.

He chuckles a little at the Pokéballs.
Buzzy Mart    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:27 pm   Reply with quote

Kali smiled at the person who she assumed was a very enthusiastic Mother fan. "Good afternoon and welcome to Tinker's Creations. I mostly recreate items from various forms of media and make them real." she explained.

It was important to note that she had some lightsabers in a metal cabinet with a translucent cover, along with some other energy-based weapons such as a blue wrist-band that can become a Mega-Buster type weapon if the wearer clenches their fist tight enough. She regarded the weapons with the same sort of laws as guns and bladed-weapons: Kali would not sell them to minors and would do a background check (if possible) on prospective buyers of the projectile-weapons.

As the lanky man looked at the Pokeballs, he would see that there were many kinds: from Pokeballs to Masterballs, along with some balls made out of a type of wood or nut. The plant-based capturing spheres were carved by hand and the technology that applied to Pokeballs was simpler form that primarily could be identified in the cap and lining the inside of the hollow ball.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:17 pm   Reply with quote

The Air Marshal was shocked to hear what Kali had said, but, somehow, he showed curiosity behind his black helmet.

"Oh...You're more than just a mechanic and an engineer. You're just what I'm looking for. Because there is something, I want to be made."

The chubby man in black garb opened his briefcase, and withdrew a sheet of paper. He gently set it on the counter, facing towards Kali, right in front of her. "This, is the Pigmask Logo. As you see, it's a simple pink pig's snout, but, it can be put anywhere."

The Air Marshal looked at the Pokeballs, and back towards Kali. "You see those strange orbs up there? The red and white ones? I heard about those things. They can be used as containers or something. I request, that you make a stylized version of one of those balls, with our insignia on it. There's a contract in for you if you make this."
Hell    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:39 pm   Reply with quote

Zetta entered the store, and stared around. He was rather intrigued by it.

He walked up to the counter, and rummaged through his backpack for a variety of blueprints, written neatly in small print on sheets of semi-transparent paper.

"Hey, this is a nice shop you have here. I was wondering, could you make this, except add in a cockpit in there?" he said, sliding the blueprints across the counter.

((The model is from this, and it's the second one from the right, the crab-like one.))
The Town of Lix    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:42 pm   Reply with quote

"Just to clear this up: you want me to make a Pig-themed Pokeball? I hope that you realize that for me to create a customized item, it would cost a certain percentage more than the regular models." As she spoke, Kali sketched out several designs for a Pigmask Pokeball.

For every design, she sketched out five more copies so she could test out varying colors. One of the designs was essentially a regular Pokeball but with black circles on the trigger-button to represent nostrils while black ovals were doodled on the top half of the ball for eyes.

The color pencils Kali used to completely fill in the top or bottom half were usually pink, blue, white, green, violet, or black for each individual design duplicate.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:10 pm   Reply with quote

"Yes...You're quite hard at work. Here's your money. I'm sure it'll be more than enough."

The Air Marshal put down about a thousand Dragon Dollars. These strange bills were a colorful shade of emerald green, and an artistic picture of a stylized winged dragon was present on them.
Hell    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

Kali stared at the bills. She had to admit, this man seemed to be very committed to LARPing. Unless if he was delusional and believed himself to actually be a member of the Pigmask Army.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with this form of currency."
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:24 pm   Reply with quote

"They're Dragon Dollars. Oh, you mean you don't accept those? I don't carry too many other types of money, ma'am. Alright. I'll guess I'll have to give you these...Darn."

He spread out a bunch of...actual dollars.
Hell    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:29 pm   Reply with quote

Kali smiled. Now that was much better. And from the looks of it, the amount covered the cost of materials nicely as well as fulfilling the extra for profit as well as the extra amount for custom orders.

"Thank you, Mr. Klasko. That will do nicely. I'll have your custom order prepared in roughly three days. I have to allow for the possibility of accidents or emergencies which cause me to put your order on hold. Regardless, I will need a way to contact you once the item is ready."
Dark Land Supply Store    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:35 pm   Reply with quote

Zetta tapped on the table and began to hum a tune.
The Town of Lix    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:36 pm   Reply with quote

"Here."

The Air Marshal...Or whoever the pork this man was, gave a stylized sheet of paper with an email address. Right then, another costumed person opened the door.

"Uhh, Joe? You got the Pokeballs yet? And you doing good with that hot chick over there?"

He facemasked, and waved his hand away at the Pigmask. The newcomer vanished as soon as he came. "So anyways...Err...I hope to see good progress from you."
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic