digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Teehee~
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
Arrancar
Selafi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:42 pm   Reply with quote

Why hello there, my name is Selafi, and I'm obviously a new user, lol. I like anime and video games, but to be specific I really like Bleach and Death Note for anime, and Zelda, Paper Mario games, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem, Kirby and Dance Dance Revolution for video games. And I get bored a lot. Heehee. XD

the coolest dude ever
Super Super-Dimento

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:54 pm   Reply with quote

welcome to the scum of the internet. please leave your sanity(and virginity) at the door.

~that guy with a gun
The Magic Market!    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:00 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome, Hope your stay is full of pineapples and magic

Or CAKE will get you!

PM me if you have questions, k?

[image]
The BroBot Market    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:01 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome to the netslums /.hack refrence
You seem like a good member. o3o
Junk shop    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:59 pm   Reply with quote

Selafi wrote:
Why hello there, my name is Selafi, and I'm obviously a new user, lol. I like anime and video games, but to be specific I really like Bleach and Death Note for anime, and Zelda, Paper Mario games, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem, Kirby and Dance Dance Revolution for video games. And I get bored a lot. Heehee. XD

Uh-huh.

Well, I think even if you didn't state you liked Anime, we could have cleared that up.

Welcome, new user that happens to like all the video games I favor. Have a good time in Digibutter. ...if it's even possible. The sites filled with teenagers (11, 12, 13) that are dealing with there hormones. They will most likely make text-sexual-advantages towards you. I wouldn't mind it if you ignored them. It's how we lost our last female member.

I must warn you, our community is lacking in good, contributive members. We have a quite flawed punishment system, as well.

If you stay here long enough, much like me, your happy-go-lucky mood will probably vanish. In fact, it'll probably ruin your personality all-together. Look at some of my early posts, if you can figure out how. I kind of used to be like you.

We are also quite hypocrites. We say our site is based off of anime, video games, digital technology...

Mmm, most people hate anime fans; Shun them. In fact, we reject so many people because of there grammar alone. It's sad, really.

Well, enjoy your stay...I guess.
Ornaments    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:16 am   Reply with quote

Noodles~ wrote:
Selafi wrote:

Uh-huh.

Well, I think even if you didn't state you liked Anime, we could have cleared that up.

Welcome, new user that happens to like all the video games I favor. Have a good time in Digibutter. ...if it's even possible. The sites filled with teenagers (11, 12, 13) that are dealing with there hormones. They will most likely make text-sexual-advantages towards you. I wouldn't mind it if you ignored them. It's how we lost our last female member.

I must warn you, our community is lacking in good, contributive members. We have a quite flawed punishment system, as well.

If you stay here long enough, much like me, your happy-go-lucky mood will probably vanish. In fact, it'll probably ruin your personality all-together. Look at some of my early posts, if you can figure out how. I kind of used to be like you.

We are also quite hypocrites. We say our site is based off of anime, video games, digital technology...

Mmm, most people hate anime fans; Shun them. In fact, we reject so many people because of there grammar alone. It's sad, really.

I would say something about that sentence there, if I didn't think you meant to do it. :U

Anyway, hi. Just don't spam your Animu in our faces, and we'll probably be fine. ♡
Teru Shouten    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:38 am   Reply with quote

Yo, enjoy the site.
Sigil Securities    
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:55 am   Reply with quote

Eeeey

Enjoy the site while you can...
Relations 'R' Us    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:06 pm   Reply with quote

Well hello to you!

Most people don't make it past the first week let alone the first day. Just lurk quietly intill you feel like your one of us. Also you should be happy you got in, nobody usually gets in. >.>
Some store that sells shit    
Arrancar
Selafi

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:55 pm   Reply with quote

Noodles~ wrote:
Selafi wrote:

Uh-huh.

Ha, you don't have to worry about me; I'm used to Gaiaonline, so I'm used to little teens buggin' me. I'm only seventeen myself, so I guess I shouldn't be saying anything since older people probly think I'm annoying. o___O;

Also, I'm used to people not liking anime; at my school people freak out and tell me I'm reading the wrong way and that I'm retarded whenever I read manga there. So people bugging me here won't bother me.

Oh, and which games do you like that I like? Do you play DDR? And if so, what level of difficulty can you dance on?

i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:03 pm   Reply with quote

You're shaping out wonderfully from the looks of your posts. It's great to see you join here. Welcome to Digibutter and whatnot. Enjoy your stay here!

Oh, and since it hasn't been noted yet, just a forewarning about the [ you ] tags on Digibutter. While use has declined ever since implemented, it still sometimes shows up into signatures and the like. Without the spaces, [ you ] would appear as the name of the one viewing it, like this right here: " Guest. " You can quickly tell between [ you ] tags by hovering your mouse above them, to see if the background of it glows red. If it does, it's a [ you ] tag.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:09 pm   Reply with quote

Vid Inferno wrote:
You're shaping out wonderfully from the looks of your posts. It's great to see you join here. Welcome to Digibutter and whatnot. Enjoy your stay here!

Oh, and since it hasn't been noted yet, just a forewarning about the [ you ] tags on Digibutter. While use has declined ever since implemented, it still sometimes shows up into signatures and the like. Without the spaces, [ you ] would appear as the name of the one viewing it, like this right here: " Guest. " You can quickly tell between [ you ] tags by hovering your mouse above them, to see if the background of it glows red. If it does, it's a [ you ] tag.

Also using these [ you ] tags make you look unfunny and stupid, so try to refrain from using them in your posts and signature please.
Some store that sells shit    
Arrancar
Selafi

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:15 pm   Reply with quote

Uhh....Okay. I don't really know what a [ you ] tag thing is, but thanks. o__o;

I should probably mention that I'm not so good with technical stuff, like programming and whatnot, but I am good at drawing with photoshop and stuff...if only I had photoshop on my laptop, lol.

Oh, and can someone help me with my avatar thing? I tried to put in a pic from photobucket, but it wouldn't work, and I don't know why. I put the direct link and it said it wouldn't work; is it supposed to be a different URL thing or something? I am so incompetent with computers. XD

Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:16 pm   Reply with quote

We-he-elcome to the interass! Name's Stev-0, the resident tentacle monster. Stay away fro' my frozen incubator, and you'll live.

Also, enjoy your stay. And by stay, I DO mean stay.
Shop of Stev-0    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:44 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome. Have a good time here! :3
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs