digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Teehee~
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:16 pm   Reply with quote

Don't be surprised if i call you a fag or some shit like that, I call everyone a fag. °Д° ◉_◉ ʘﮯʘ

Other then that, welCUM to the only digital ass on the internet. °Д° ◉_◉ ʘﮯʘ
darkzero's Bargain shop    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:28 am   Reply with quote

Selafi wrote:
but to be specific I really like Bleach and Death Note for anime, and Zelda, Paper Mario games, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem, Kirby and Dance Dance Revolution for video games. And I get bored a lot. Heehee. XD

Your okay in my book. Just don't become a complete weeaboo.
Welcome.
Baby Shop    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:09 am   Reply with quote

Doh, I forgot the Guest warning. You guys CAN just disable it in your posts, right? Edit: Shit. Fail, right?
Sigil Securities    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:55 pm   Reply with quote

Selafi wrote:
Noodles~ wrote:
Selafi wrote:
Why hello there, my name is Selafi, and I'm obviously a new user, lol. I like anime and video games, but to be specific I really like Bleach and Death Note for anime, and Zelda, Paper Mario games, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem, Kirby and Dance Dance Revolution for video games. And I get bored a lot. Heehee. XD

Uh-huh.

Well, I think even if you didn't state you liked Anime, we could have cleared that up.

Welcome, new user that happens to like all the video games I favor. Have a good time in Digibutter. ...if it's even possible. The sites filled with teenagers (11, 12, 13) that are dealing with there hormones. They will most likely make text-sexual-advantages towards you. I wouldn't mind it if you ignored them. It's how we lost our last female member.

I must warn you, our community is lacking in good, contributive members. We have a quite flawed punishment system, as well.

If you stay here long enough, much like me, your happy-go-lucky mood will probably vanish. In fact, it'll probably ruin your personality all-together. Look at some of my early posts, if you can figure out how. I kind of used to be like you.

We are also quite hypocrites. We say our site is based off of anime, video games, digital technology...

Mmm, most people hate anime fans; Shun them. In fact, we reject so many people because of there grammar alone. It's sad, really.

Well, enjoy your stay...I guess.

Ha, you don't have to worry about me; I'm used to Gaiaonline, so I'm used to little teens buggin' me. I'm only seventeen myself, so I guess I shouldn't be saying anything since older people probly think I'm annoying. o___O;

Also, I'm used to people not liking anime; at my school people freak out and tell me I'm reading the wrong way and that I'm retarded whenever I read manga there. So people bugging me here won't bother me.

Oh, and which games do you like that I like? Do you play DDR? And if so, what level of difficulty can you dance on?
Eh, too be honest, I'm not that good. Eh, it's a mix between beginner and standard. It usually just depends on where I am. (HURR what about you, if you don't mind me asking)

Hurr, most people don't bug others that much; But there is an occasional flame war against people who like animoo

well yeah, welcome. [ you ] tags hardly happen, anyways.
Ornaments    
Arrancar
Selafi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:26 pm   Reply with quote

Erm...What's a weeaboo? A weebo? From Magi Nation? D:

And I can do some most songs on difficult and some on expert. 'Cept for the red songs. Those are too hard...and OMG. You say Hurr, too! That is amazing. I thought I was the only one. XD

bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:33 pm   Reply with quote

Selafi wrote:
Magi Nation
fgdbdgdbfgdvcbdgfvd I love you.

Also, weeaboo is basically a person who's likes the Japanese culture. Although it's usually used in a negative way.

Welcome and shit. 3:|════׀
bobzearth42's Shop    
Arrancar
Selafi

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:48 pm   Reply with quote

bobz wrote:
Selafi wrote:
Magi Nation
fgdbdgdbfgdvcbdgfvd I love you.

Also, weeaboo is basically a person who's likes the Japanese culture. Although it's usually used in a negative way.

Welcome and shit. 3:|════׀

XD

You do mean the GBC game of Magi Nation and not the TV show, right? I love that game, it's so awesome. It's too bad I lost my GBA, now I only have a DS and it won't work...T___T

bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:55 pm   Reply with quote

Haven't seen the show - The game is great though. Quite possibly my favorite GBC game ever.

Also, emulation. 3:|════׀
bobzearth42's Shop    
Arrancar
Selafi

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:58 pm   Reply with quote

Lol, I wish they would have sent over the sequel they made of it. But of course Japan kept it instead of sharing, just like they did with the first bunch of Fire Emblem games. They get all of the cool stuff, lol. XD

bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:00 pm   Reply with quote

There wasn't a sequal, there was a Japanese version. It was just made for GBA instead of GBC. 3:|════׀
bobzearth42's Shop    
Arrancar
Selafi

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:03 pm   Reply with quote

Ohhhh, I thought it was a sequel. It looked way different than the GBC one, that's all I know from what I've seen of it.

Ah well, I gotta to bed nao. G'night! <(^_^)^

Bachzesutri
Sesshoumaru

HP: 20 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:13 pm   Reply with quote

Hey, I'm Bachi. Also known as REPTAR (Reputation Tardness)
I'm a geek of Crash Bandicoot, as you can see. And I can let you know top solid information on Beta, prototype, and unreleased demos. Have fun at N. Sanity.nerr.bish

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs