digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutter Mall
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:51 pm   Reply with quote

Kooparia was seated in the food court, eating some very delicious tapioca pudding and a glass of raspberry iced tea.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Black Yoshi
Exuro

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:58 pm   Reply with quote

Not far from the food court, Exuro was putting up a sign on a newly-opening business... the Exuro Defense Firm, from what it said on the sign.

Oh aren't I so clever? Shifty
The Domain of Secrets    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:04 pm   Reply with quote

The Medikoopa did not see the sign, given the position of her chair. She will once she gets up to take care of her trash.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:06 pm   Reply with quote

Pommy, after buying all the perming supplies and shampoo needed to keep his fur and hair clean and soft, felt hungry. He bought himself some nice, fried fish and some french fries, with milk to drink, and sat down at a table, next to Kooparia. He glanced at her, before staring at a store, named..."The Exuro Defense Firm? Why is a sleazy mercenary setting up business in this nice mall?" He asked to himself.
Hell    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:11 pm   Reply with quote

"To tell you the truth, I would not know. I wouldn't worry about a mercenary's service disrupting the mall as a whole, given the presence of the recruitment places. You know, stores that are owned by groups such as the Koopa Troop, those Pigmasks, and the Happy Happy cut? There's probably more, but I don't really go into that section too often." Kooparia said nonchalantly.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Simsmagic
Anti-Simsmagic

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:13 pm   Reply with quote

After pulling a few strings and making a few under-the-table deals, Anti-Simsmagic managed to rent a piece of space here.

Anti-Simsmagic's Exotic Pets

Seems he didn't learn the first time...
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:18 pm   Reply with quote

Kooparia, however, was one of the ones who remembered that event.

"Didn't Anti try to sell Headcrabs last time?" she mused aloud upon spotting that store.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:21 pm   Reply with quote

"You got a point. It's just kind of scary to see a guy who sells weapons in the same place where people sell tasty fast fo-"

Pommy took notice of Anti-Simsmagic's store.

"Anti-Simsmagic's Exotic Pets. He isn't bankrupt? This is crazy." Pommy said, eating a greasy potatoes fry. "Even guys like him never give up."
Hell    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:24 pm   Reply with quote

Kooparia muttered about how repetition of a failed event while expecting different results was a sign of insanity, or something along those lines.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Goron Mask
OH SHIT A JUNGLEBIRD
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:27 pm   Reply with quote

GET YOUR *crag* HANDS ON THE GROUND THIS IS A RAID, THE JUNGLEBIRDS ARE TAKING YOU ALL HOSTAGE INTILL EVERY *crag* ONE OF US GETS 45 KILOS AND SOME PIZZA YOU HEAR ME BITCHES?!?

THIS IS SERIOUS *crag* BUSINESS, YOU HAVE 24 HOURS OR IMMA BLOW THIS *crag* UP YA HEAR ME BITCHES?!? YEAH SHIT JUST GOT REAL SON.
Some store that sells shit    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:28 pm   Reply with quote

The Medikoopa, finding the bird annoying to no end, began to ignore it.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Goron Mask
OH SHIT A JUNGLEBIRD
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:30 pm   Reply with quote

ALSO I WANT SOME OLIVES, DON'T ASK WHY I WANT *crag* OLIVES I JUST WANT ME SOME OLIVES.
Some store that sells shit    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:31 pm   Reply with quote

"Wow, that exotic bird must have escaped from a pet store or something. It's making a lot of noise, too."

"So anyways, aren't you that one medic in charge of the rest in the Koopa Troop?"

Hell    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:38 pm   Reply with quote

Kooparia almost choked on her tea.

"No! Although I am one of the best healers, there are other Medikoopas. If I was the only healer, I would surely go mad from all the stress and work, not to mention worn out for all the spells I would have to cast..."
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:49 pm   Reply with quote

"Don't hurt yourself, now. It's nice to know I'm not alone. I'm a healer myself...And a bruiser. This backpack here, is full of magic herbs and antidotes that heal wounds in seconds. I even have some holy water in there, to ward off the undead-They exist. It's mostly hairspray and shampoo in there, though. Hair like this is not natural, though it is colored pink...Naturally..."
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic