digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hello. I have returned.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs

Do you remember me?
Hey, yeah, you're that one guy that left a while back!
72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
I think I remember you...what was it you did again?
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Super Pivot
General Koopatrol

HP: 70 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:28 am   Reply with quote

I'm General Koopatrol, and I am a veteran that has been away for a looooooong time. Only other veterans will remember me. I'm back for I don't know how long. Please don't attack me if you remember me. I have changed greatly since a year and a half ago. I won't bother checking what's new with the site and who the mods are now and what the current fads are. It would take me a week of browsing to do that. I'm just rolling with it. So, hi to the veterans, hello to the newbies, and please don't kill me to the mods.
GK-Mart    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:38 am   Reply with quote

Whoa, cool. Hi person I don't know. Oh, and don't worry if we scare you off. Happens to everyone.

;~;
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:41 am   Reply with quote

*Looks up old posts*

....OOoooh that right.

....Yeah, uh, welcome back I guess.
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:57 am   Reply with quote

Holy shit
I remember you.
You probably don't remember me, but meh.
Welcome back veteran!
Baby Shop    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:38 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome back old man! Do ya remember me? 'Cuz if ya do, then you're obviously insane.

Have fun in New Digi.
Shop of Stev-0    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:02 pm   Reply with quote

Woah, I know you.

You're that guy.

With the... silver armor. Or something.

Anyway, welcome back n' shit. Stuff's a lot different than when you left, probably.
Paradeem 8    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:25 pm   Reply with quote

How could I forget you? You're ancient. What's up now?
Hell    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:27 pm   Reply with quote

I'm not good with memory sometimes.

But welcome back to insanity.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Bachzesutri
Sesshoumaru

HP: 20 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:09 pm   Reply with quote

OH MY GARSH
Your the dude who tried to kill me, but I killed you back! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Whoops.....wrong person...

Super Pivot
General Koopatrol

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:32 pm   Reply with quote

That's me, yup. I'm an ancient relic of the past.
Hang on.....Sandslash and CBLuigi? I remember you guys...I loved the Digibutter Outpost of the Bitlands, and there I remained, until that one fateful day...
RP EXPLANATION:
The last thing I remember was The Dump blowing up...fortunately, I had ninja training, and I used the blast to propel me in a superjump off to faraway lands. I landed in an electric museum of science fiction. It zapped me several times, a SciFiShock forum, which has died since then. I somehow escaped, and wandered around lost in the vile wasteland of the YouTube Poops. I sunk into the oozing, crappily animated filth...and I sunk into the swamp, never to be seen again...
UNTIL!
A four-fingered blue tentacle grabbed hold of my arm! It hoisted me out of the muck, and I was saved! GASP! It was Hydromancerx, Gec, Flisch, LadyM, and the rest of the mods! I was rescued by these wonderful people, the mods of....The Island of Gamingsteve! Hooray!
I stayed on the island for half a year, making new friends and having a great time. There, I had since been reshaped into a tripedal creature with an omega symbol...yes, an omega tripod.
One day, I found my D&D books, and decided to make a D&D campaign. But it wouldn't fit on Gamingsteve. Where to put it? I asked the locals, and they directed me to a mystical playground, ruled by a towering, geeky giant. There, I set up my campaign log, and I was known in the playground as Skaroq.
Then I discovered a musty old tome hidden amongst several atlases in the Great Library of Wikipedia. It had an 8-bit bookmark in it. I blew off the dust, and opened it up to the bookmarked page. It started to glow brightly, and I was blinded by a flare of nerr!
When I opened my eyes, I found myself in the Bitlands! So I donned my old Koopatrol armor and headed out to the Digibutter Outpost. Only when I arrived, it wasn't an outpost anymore...it was a freaking metropolis!
I knocked on the huge, cool-looking gate. A huge 8-bit chameleon head locking the door asked in a deep and unwavering voice,
"What is the password?"
I replied right away, having not forgotten.
"********" I exclaimed.
"Hi-Technicaaal! That's schweet, dude, come on in." said the iron head.
The gates slowly opened, and I anticlimactically just walked in. And here I am.

As you can see, I have since matured and grown my intellect. My writing skills have been honed to the point when I am capable of writing a professionally made sci-fi novel. And yes, I am writing one.
But in terms of experience, I am but a novice here at digibutter. So much has changed. Are Greenlight and Celebi Kitty still around? And what about that one guy that only talked in orange text...Pario, or Tario, was it? Nario, yeah. And what has happened to LORD BOWSER? Whoa, now he has his own tags. How ego-swelling for him.
GK-Mart    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:46 pm   Reply with quote

Hi...You may or may not remember me...Top minion tails. That's what I'm called, but right now I am going by Docta Waawee. excuse ithe accent..It's Wily

Lord B hasn't been on as much...He's now just as inactive as francis.

Let me tell you, Times have changed. Digi just ain't the same since the boat raid happened and Hario got a jail key. HeJailed every active member, and the other mods had to let everyone out, one by one...They forgot some people though, like me. Frozenwinters was nice enough to let me out, and here I am!
Megatropolis    
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:48 pm   Reply with quote

Greenlight is still seen, yes. As for Celebi Kitty, she is Natsasia now.

Nario was the not as well liked one. Hario is proabbaly you you meant, and he's still here. AS for Lord Bowser, he disappeared for a while but comes back ever now and then now.

Also, mind if I asked what cuased your opinion change from why you left the site in the first place?
Super Pivot
General Koopatrol

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:51 pm   Reply with quote

Fit of insanity. Only plausible explanation for why I did something like that. Oh wait, did you mean why I came back? I felt like apologizing. Oh wait, I haven't yet.
*ahem*
To every single person that likes video games even in the least: I'm sorry. Video games are an excellent creativity outlet and can be educational. Besides, they're fun. And I'm ESPECIALLY sorry to Francis.
And boat raid? What boat? I'm missing out on something incredibly obvious, aren't I?
GK-Mart    
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:00 pm   Reply with quote

General Koopatrol wrote:
Fit of insanity. Only plausible explanation for why I did something like that. Oh wait, did you mean why I came back? I felt like apologizing. Oh wait, I haven't yet.
*ahem*
To every single person that likes video games even in the least: I'm sorry. Video games are an excellent creativity outlet and can be educational. Besides, they're fun. And I'm ESPECIALLY sorry to Francis.
And boat raid? What boat? I'm missing out on something incredibly obvious, aren't I?
Just some spamming thing some people did to Role Playing Off Topic a few weeks back.
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:01 pm   Reply with quote

General Koopatrol wrote:

Not really if you don't go into RPOT, pretty much this "boat raid" started out as a raid and turned into a cleansing ritual to segregate the role-players into Role-Play and everyone else who doesn't Role-Play seriously into RPOT. But it didn't really work since people stopped caring and I got jailed along with a pal of mine who started this movement, nothing real important.
Some store that sells shit    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs