digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

a polluted, run down feild
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:30 pm   Reply with quote

*Nova man had escaped from a maddened metal geno, but barely. He was exausted and sat down by a tree to rest*
Megatropolis    
LudwigVonKoopa
???

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:55 pm   Reply with quote

Plasma and Nova Man wrote:
*Nova man had escaped from a maddened metal geno, but barely. He was exausted and sat down by a tree to rest*

I'M GOING TO PISS ON YOUR FACE, CRASH MAN RECOLOR
Stuff Mart    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:00 pm   Reply with quote

The black figure of the Air Marshal stepped into view. Several other Pigmasks with him turned their heads towards the newcomer.

"What are you doing here? This is a classified Pigmask area, and you don't look like a Pigmask to me."
Hell    
Medikoopa
Axem Black

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:11 pm   Reply with quote

[b[Axem Black was carried in by a Pigmask trooper. This was no easy feat, as he was twitching fairly often. The robot was infected with the Sigma virus which, when compounded with the glitches in his system, had him in a quite problematic state.[/b]
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:20 pm   Reply with quote

After the Pigmask set down Black on a clean patch of soil, away from the garbage and runoff, the Air Marshal noticed. The Air Marshal over to Axem Black, and laughed.

"There he is. Make him one of us. Now."

The other troopers knew what to do. They set up Axem Black on a table, and tried to reprogram him, only to notice he had a virus.

"Sir, he's infected with...The Sigma Virus. That's not good...Hey, my scanner's glitching up! What the heck?!"

"Fix him, or I'll cut down your paychecks again." He was saluted, but the Pigmasks didn't know what to do, with the Sigma Virus as a threat. The Air Marshal groaned.
Hell    
Medikoopa
Axem Black

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

The Axem Ranger was none too happy about any of this, but in order for his code to be repaired properly, Black was deactivated.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:37 pm   Reply with quote

The Pigmasks simply opened Axem Black up and inserted a chip inside his chest. With this, he would be completely reprogrammed to have the standard Pigmask Robot AI. If all worked, Axem Black would turn on. And he would recognize the Air Marshal as his master, and he would support the Pigmask Army...If he wanted too.
Hell    
Medikoopa
Axem Black

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:51 pm   Reply with quote

When he was reactivated, the automatic systems check ran. The virus had been purged and the new chip was activated. It conflicted a little with similar codes, but the ones that were riddled with errors were deleted in favor of the new codes.

Imagine his surprise when the systems recognized titles and superiors he did not have before.

"You altered my code, sir?" Black asked in shock. The title at the end was out of habit when it came to superiors (which had been reserved for Smithy alone).
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:57 pm   Reply with quote

"You bet I did. You're no longer in bad shape. Now. Tell me your name. I need to know it."
Hell    
Medikoopa
Axem Black

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:00 pm   Reply with quote

Black felt compelled to say "Pigmask Black", but he got the better of that urge.

"Axem Black, sir."
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:05 pm   Reply with quote

"Axem Black? Well. You are Axem Black, then. Let me give you a few gifts."

The Pigmask soldiers helped up the Axem Ranger, to refit him with the flowing, expensive cape just like the Air Marshal's, and they stuck on two Pigmask golden medals on his chest, both shaped like pig-heads. "Axem Black. You...Are now part of the army."

The Air Marshal turned his head. "With those two medals, you can safely boss any one of these pink-suited maggots around as you wish. And...You get admittance to Porkyo City itself."
Hell    
Medikoopa
Axem Black

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:12 pm   Reply with quote

He was not sure what to say...
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:19 pm   Reply with quote

"Silence, huh? Well, I'll trust you with these brave maggots. I gotta go back to the SS. Squealerwhells, to make sure nobody has been intruding on my boat while I'm gone. You...Do what yo wish. You have the power to do so."

The Air Marshal got onto his Porkmobile, and sped away, leaving behind a big cloud of smoke.
Hell    
Medikoopa
Axem Black

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:20 pm   Reply with quote

Axem Black looked over at the remaining Pigmasks.

"Would you really follow my commands..?"
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:27 pm   Reply with quote

A Pigmask stepped forward, saluting the Axem. "Well...We must, sir. If we don't follow your orders, you can do whatever you want to us...You can cuss us out, you can remove our pay, you can even beat us up...You can do anything you want to us, sir, as long as Porky approves, sir."
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic