digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Bottles' Revenge: Rare SO has forgetitis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Bachzesutri
Sesshoumaru

HP: 20 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:02 pm   Reply with quote

You all remember a inaccesible mode called "Bottles' Revenge" in Banjo-Tooie, right? And you know it was canned, because it was too late to debug, and the only way to get to it was to, I dunno, HAX? Rare is dumb. When they (and 4J Studios) released Banjo-Tooie on Live Arcade last month, they had a graphics improvement. HOWEVER, they used Debug to improve the caption. BUT THEY STILL MADE BOTTLES' REVENGE INACCESSIBLE!!!(but functional). HOW IS THAT SO? WELL, SIR, I'LL TELL YOU WITHOUT CAPS IN THE NEXT SENTENCE. OK, this is how it happened. Back in the time, the "Rare Witch Project" left a GameShark code to access the two player mode, where any enemy can be possed by Devil Bottles. HOWEVER, the XBox LA version was functional, it couldn't be accesable anyway, since GameShark had ended a while ago, and Rare was too stupid to make Bottles' Revenge ACCESSIBLE before it was released. At lease 4J Studios had some thought about it.

TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:48 pm   Reply with quote

Come to think of it, one of the gamerpic packs has a "Devil Bottles" pic. I'm not quite sure why they would do that when half of the people playing the game don't even know who he is.
Remember, there's always the possibility of DLC.
Also wrong forum. ФֻФ
asdf    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion