digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A portal appears...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:42 pm   Reply with quote

Inside the portal appears to be a futuristic version of the Bitlands.

Out of this portal a man with a bag over his shoulder and fear in his eyes appeared, after exiting the portal he tried to run away but suddenly fell to the ground in pain.

It seemed as if someone or something had fired a bullet at his right leg which was now bleeding.

Out of the portal another man appeared though this made had glowing red eyes and a gun attached to his arm.

"I warned you about trying to run from me." Said the man with the gun.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Goron Mask
OH SHIT A JUNGLEBIRD
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

THE JUNGLEBIRD LEADER WATCHED THE SCENE ON A LEDGE ON A RAIL ACROSS A RIVER. "YES ALL IS GOING ACCORDING AS PLANNED" THE JUNGLEBIRD SAID BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS GOING TO DIE EXCEPT HIM
Some store that sells shit    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:55 am   Reply with quote

The android pulled out a pair of high-tech hand cuffs and cuffed the man who suddenly vanished.

The android vanished through the portal.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic