digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The vim factory

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Yoob (Who else?)
Yoob

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:31 pm   Reply with quote

As you were walking through toadwood forest, you could see the top of the factory, You're naturaly curious, so you head towards it... When your infront of it, there is two metal round platforms in water, There was a third platform, and off to the side, two halves of a door could be seen, The opening had been noticably torn open wider by something, Part of you is makeing you want to go back, while another part of you is screaming at you to go in... You eventualy decide to go in, narrowly avoiding a severed wire thats still active, Theres a pipe in the first room, and nothing more, You simply go down it...., In the next room is another torn open wider doorway, You head into the next room, From here, there is three ways to go, Up right, Up left, And Left

I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:36 pm   Reply with quote

An android with many human features along with skin appeared out of the portal and began scanning the area until he reached the door.

As the android looked around this music was emitting from some speakers that were a part of his body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OEK2k3Wfcs
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Yoob (Who else?)
Yoob

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:42 pm   Reply with quote

Throughout the factory, grinding of rusty metal gears could be heard, This place has obviously not been in service for quite some time, ((Lol, I have partners in time, Still havent beat it tho =P, just putting this out there))

Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:47 pm   Reply with quote

The android continued to look around and the music continued.

(The game had Yoob as a robotic boss though it's hard to notice he is a robot until after he stops moving.)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Yoob (Who else?)
Yoob

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:59 pm   Reply with quote

((I know, Im at the last 3 bosses in tha game, quite hard, PiT isnt as fustrateing as superstar saga though...))

The place seems to be utterly devastated, with some walls just being torn out, the floor has been broken through a few times, and there was wires hanging from the ceiling. There was also large and noticeable footprints scattered around, Next to the doors were lights, but they were cracked and broken, flickering randomly.

Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:02 pm   Reply with quote

The android scanned the prints for info but was not able to gain much.

He decided to follow the foot prints.

(While I'm at it you might want to get an avatar.)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Yoob (Who else?)
Yoob

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:08 pm   Reply with quote

((Gotcha))

Following the footprints wouldent help mutch, seeming as they are scattered and seem to lead almost nowhere at all, The freshest ones were ones leading to the upper right path

Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:19 pm   Reply with quote

And the fresh ones were the ones he was following.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Yoob (Who else?)
Yoob

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:29 pm   Reply with quote

In this next room, at the end, there was a broken looking conveyor thing, It was stuck due to one of the green vim filled capsules being at an angle, thrus preventing it movement, The door to the left of it was locked, and it seemed no ammount of sheer force would open it... The footprints lead around to the door, and go past it, It seems that the vim capsule needs to be pushed back into place for this to open...

Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:39 pm   Reply with quote

The android decided to go with that idea and take care of the capsule.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Yoob (Who else?)
Yoob

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:57 pm   Reply with quote

As of this, The door opened, In the next room was a random pile-up of metal, as it seems makeshift stairs leading up to the next level, The next room was empty, exept for a container of vim, and a pipe, To the next room was a broken door, and a locked door, The door on the top left was broken and would never be opened, In this room was a lot of traps and the like, all the way over to a crate

Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:08 pm   Reply with quote

The android's sensors could detect traps and tried to find a save way to reach the crate and if needed he would use projectiles to activate the traps from a safe distance.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Yoob (Who else?)
Yoob

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

For some strange reason, the door beside the android poened, revealing yet another long hallway, The room after this hallway was filled with spikes, spikes everywhere ((hmm, i cant really think of a good description for now, so, i unno))

Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:24 pm   Reply with quote

the android walked towards the room but stopped when he got near the spikes.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Chief Sits On Ass
Rocky.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:21 pm   Reply with quote

But the android jumped over all the spikes and got to the next hall...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic