digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

the EXP gen level set contest!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:41 pm   Reply with quote

this is your chance to win some money! everyone who hasn't seen it yet should visit my topic about EXPgen in off-topic.

anyway, your goal you goal is to make a level and boss in 2 separate codes. you will create 2 enemy types for each. in the second, one will be the boss. the other in the boss level could be a small minion to get in your way, or you can make a duo boss. I'd like to see francis try and make one. your goal is also to do better than my aqua base set. it has been posted in my other topic. prize depends on how well you do.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments