digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Restriction

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:14 pm   Reply with quote

Add a title or hide a user's avatar when they're on restriction.

Because after what Frozen said, I don't want to post every time I decide to do something.

He made me realize a big point though, we need a way to tell if a user is restricted before using the Ray on them without having to track down a post with an [image] or figuring out whether or not the member actually has a sig.

Also, a suggestion for Nerr 2.0 or whatever, please make it easier to access items. Having to go to your profile, clicking Items, then picking an action is likely tedious for those of us without fantastic internets. I realized this when the computer hit a lagspike and it took 5 seconds to load each page, making it take about 30 seconds to use an item with no message and return to the front page.

The second one isn't really a problem, just a suggestion to help save time.
Tamriellic Titles    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback