digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A large plain, assorted bits of food scattered around

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Yoob (Who else?)
Yoob

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:13 pm   Reply with quote

Around the area was diffrent odds and ends of food, Three large hills with eyes on them were seen, Clouds with eyes strolled by casualy, and the grass blowed gently in the wind, A very large and fat purple/pink and green/light green/lime bellyed yoshi with the hands of a shroob was laying here, asleep, His black shell/saddle set on the ground beside him, His shoes were a light blue ((Dont know WHY i had the urge to type that end bit out, but i did))

LudwigVonKoopa
???

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:01 pm   Reply with quote

"AUGH THE HILLS HAVE EYES AND THERE'S A GIANT PINK-GREEN MONSTER" Screamed the boy in horror, probably waking the creature up.
Stuff Mart    
Yoob (Who else?)
Yoob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:36 pm   Reply with quote

The hills stared at the boy, unblinking, Yoob did not wake up however...

LudwigVonKoopa
???

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:47 pm   Reply with quote

AUGH THEY'RE STARING
Stuff Mart    
BONECHILL
YoshiGenoBonechill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:02 pm   Reply with quote

Suddenley, appears......Geno riding a Dark Blue Yoshi accompanied by Bonechill!

Geno: Where the heck are we? Ever since we got sepearated from Mario and the group..well..you know...
Yoshi: Yosh Yosh YOSHI!
Geno: Yes I see them to-- OH MY EXZOR IT'S YOOB!
Bonechill: If I may partake in this conversation, I must say....where's this Yoob I hear so much about....All I see is a Big fat Pink-Green Dinosaur...Sureley that..that..THING can't be Yoob..can He?
Geno: I'm afraid he is.....
Bonechill: Well then, I think I shall take care of him. What say you, Geno and Yoshi?
Geno and Yoshi: O.K! YOSHI!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic