digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Man Who Perfected Lies A STORY BY CARPACCIO

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:39 pm   Reply with quote

The following shows my thoughts on truth and lies. It consists of 5 paragraphs, so yeah.

Lies will get you everywhere. A Frenchman taught me that. Chances are he knew more about it than you or I, because he perfected the art of deceit. He then put it to use so that no living man could weave a better web.

The Spy, as he was called, lied so perfectly that by the time anyone figured him out, they had his balisong sticking out of their spine. He could forge any document, assume any identity, infiltrate any organization and generally fool anyone and anything.

He was so skilled, so well-trained, that his most sophisticated gadgets got little use in the field. He could wear a paper mask and pass off as anyone. He only had to keep up this act long enough to get behind the enemy with his balisong.

Yet he showed pity, not contempt, for the dim targets, letting them live longest and hiding from them the fact that their allies couldn't breathe, much less aid them in combat. This was a nasty habit that went from the beginning to the end of his career, when a Sniper chanced to see through his disguise and put a bullet in his head.

Lies will get you everywhere. The Frenchman who taught me that, I knew as the Spy. That'd what he was. That's what the body was identified as. But perhaps the Spy I knew was just an alias, like the others. I noticed in an outline of espionage training objectives the phrase "plant a false corpe." Yes, lies will get you eveywhere.
darkzero's Bargain shop    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:16 am   Reply with quote

I understood it up to the last part.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:02 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, I know, but it got me a passing mark for English class. I am sure that the marking person does not know much about TF2.
NOTE: This is version 3, and I turned in version 2. Version 1 was some shit about some espionage agent from some Clancy series.
Sigil Securities    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations