digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

4 DSiware mini-reviews!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:38 pm   Reply with quote

Here we go!

Paper Airplane chase: 200 points.

Honestly, this game is very fun. It has 8 time attack courses that are very hard, and fun, and an addicting endless mode. The controlls are simple, and there is not much to it other then steering the plane, but boy, it's fun. It may not seem like much, but then think that the damn thing is worth less than a bag of chips >Neutral
As far as 200 point games goes, this should be your number uno choise.

Wario Ware: Snapped! 500 points

This game has only 20 microgames, (so I guess thats 20 cents per game?) and is pretty lacking. There are 5 stages, 5 microgames per stage. Oh, you can't die. Also, the 4th stage requires you to play with a friend. Sounds like a lame game, right? It turns around. it is extremely fun. The camera works amazingly well also. They use this very well. One of the games is where you play peek-a-boo with a baby. And it works great. I have never had problems. But the best part is when your done. It shows pics of you while you played! for the 1st stage, it's a moving flip book thing, 2nd it adds little things like hats or a microphone, and my favorite is the third, where it adds a background and stuff and then arrages the photos to make a story. Over all, only get this if you are a warioware fan.
Price: Warioware snapped = 5 dollar foot long.
Your choice.

Dr. Mario Express.

Dr mario is a addicting fun puzzle game that I hoped you have played. This 5 dollar game has 2 modes: 1 player, and against the CPU. 1 player has 20 difficulty levels (that go higher as you play) and 3 speed settings. 2 player is the same, but you can have your difficulty level and the cpu's level be different. You can also set how good the CPU is. by the way, the difficulty level determines how many viruses there are. Overall, it's good in short bursts, fun, and I wish you could play against a human. But still, it's the same price as the original Dr. Mario on the virtual console.

Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Mini's march again! 800 points.

This game is great. Mainly because it's the same game you love, and jammed full of stuff! at first the story mode may seem lacking, but there are more levels! A total of 100. Also the very in depth construction mode is perfect. But wait, more levels! The game can hold 140 wifi downloaded levels! Wow! Finding levels is easy. Search by rating, recentness, or nintendo made ones. Also use friend codes to get levels of your friends across the globe. And there is other stuff, like a guest mode, and the options mode shows you all the videos. Plus the cool thing is that there are so many diffrent things that can go into a level. Magnet walls, ladders, pipes, pihranna plants, switches, revolving floors, ect. This is a must buy! but wait. What should you do with your leftover 200 points? Scroll to the top, numbnuts.

Price: This, or http://cgi.ebay.com/Land-Before-Time-VI-The-Secret-of-Saurus-Rock-New-DVD_W0QQitemZ350208796140QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray?hash=item518a1225ec&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50
TWEWY Pins    
Bachzesutri
Sesshoumaru

HP: 20 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:27 pm   Reply with quote

Too bad I sold my DSi, I could've gotten Mario vs. Donkey Kong 3!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews