digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Paper Mario "New"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Sawhit Threwit!
MarioMario
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:57 pm   Reply with quote

I don't think I can post this in my creations cause most of it isn't in writing format but I'm here to showcase my RP (that takes place in a different forum). If you would like to participate, please PM me first but other wise other post should mainly be comments on how the story is going.

Note that this is for now solely done by 9th graders so please bear with it.

In any case, enjoy the RP! Oh and unnecessary stuff has been taken out.

This is an rp based off of my possibly dead fancomic, Paper Mario (New is the codename for now) A PM adventure with both Mario and Luigi in it. The prologue will begin with the bros. then will start off with the goomba partner later in the prologue.

Simply post (character name) and race on your first post, remember the rules and have fun!

And roles are listed below:

Prologue "Lost Silence" - Shadow the Boo (NumberIV)
Chapter 1 "The Temple Kirule" - Goombella
Chapter 2 - Mikyoshi (Me yay!)
Chapter 3 - Koopa Available
Chapter 4 - Hermes the Parakoopa (Sparks)
Chapter 5 - Bob-omb/Bombette
Chapter 6 - Luigi
Final Chapter and Epilogue - No new partners

Let's begin.

It was a peaceful and sunny day. The bros, not always the early worms, were still sleeping at the time. Then suddenly, a sound rings to disturb thier sleep.

???: MAIL CALL!!!!
Luigi: *extremely groggy and quite cranky* I'll... get it...

Quickly changing to his trademark overalls, Luigi rushes up to the door, answering it.

Luigi: Eh?

What he sees, does not comfort him one bit. A massive snowman, glaring angrily at Luigi. Luigi, now having a dumbfounded look of pure shock on his face. Just before though of getting the heck otta there cross his mind, the snowman poofs, transforming into a gift-wrapped package.

Luigi: *still dumfounded*

Just then, Parakarry appears nearby.

Parakarry: Whoops! Sorry 'bout that! I told the newbie Magikristopher not to put any transformation spells on packages.
Luigi: ...
Parakarry: In any case, this is for you *hands Luigi the package*

Opening it, some background music appears as a letter and life 'shroom pops up.
-Do do do do-
-...do do do do-
-dun dun dun dun-
-dun dun dun dun...!-

Picking up the two things...
DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Parakarry: ¬.¬ Wrong game, Luigi. ---well in any case, I'd better be going now! See ya! *flies off*

Luigi: Mariooooo!! There's a letter here for-a you!
Mario (also in his overalls): What'sa it say?
Luigi (Reading): Dear Mario, long time no see! It's me, Goombario! I wanted to give you something. Hope you can come over. Here's directions and a life 'shroom just in case you walk here. Hope 'ta see you soon! Oh! And say hi to Luigi for me!
Looks like another adventure for you, Mario. I hope we'd both get something like your trip to Rougeport. Yep, the Waffle Kingdom was crazy.

Mario: Don't-a worry bro! I don't really thing anything too big would happen. ...I think.
Luigi: Well I'm working on a souffle anyway so I'll be fine.
Mario: Alright! See ya!

Then Mario walked off, following Goombario's directions. Now in a forest... NEXT POSTER!

Mario walks in through forest, not knowing it's secrets. (truth be told, I don't really know either). As he walks, Mario finds a ? box, and well, I think you know what happens next. The item in question though is not an item at all but actually...
"Shadow the Boo, at your service Mr and Mrs Thsdofanl...umm, I think I'm at the wrong place. I knew I shouldn't have been shipped via ParEx. They never get it right. *sees Mario looking at him blankly* Um, are you a Mr. Thsdofan?"

Mario: M-mr. Thsdofan?? I've-a never heard of such a name.
Shadow: Mmm... I see. I really have to talk to ParEx about these recurring mistakes! *poofs off*
Mario: That was... odd.

Walking further, Mario encounters the three Goomba Bros.

Remembering their healths, he thinks.
Mario: ~Goomba: 2... Paragoom: 3... Spike-cap goom: 2~

Mario also reviews his attacks: ~For some reason, I'm always-a missing my hammer when I go off to places. I think my jump can-a hit twice but one damage each... or so says-a Goombella. My timing is a bit off from my last adventure, however.

Goomba: Yo, moustache! What's a guy like you doin' in a forest like this?

Out of nowhere, a package falls from the sky and lands on Paragoom. - 1hp. "Shadow the Boo, at your...YOU AGAIN!! ParEx really does suck. I'm doing personal deliveries from now on. Hey, I still need to get paid, I still need to pay for my rent next month. Hey, you with the red hat. Can you sign this saying that your Mr. Thsdofan. I'm from Service Boo delivery, he already paid for a year of service so don't worry about the pay. *turns around and sees enemies glaring at me* Guess it's time for my first job. Tell me when it's my turn boss.

Mario: *a bit startled* Heh, okay. Let'sa see what you got!
Paragoom: Well you may go intangiable but we can still pack a wallop.
Spiky-goom: *his spike shines in the light* Heh heh.

I'm sorry but was that supposed to hurt me. Hehe, I guess I haven't told you that this is my...
DAY JOB
I'm used this kind of light. In fact I sort of like it. Haven't you seen my awesome tan, they don't call me Shadow for nothing.

Paragoomba: Heh, that wasn't it.
Spiny-Goom: Here goes! Pokes Shadow dealing 1 damage (successful guard)
Shadow: That's nothing! 9 hits left. *Smacks Spiny* Unfortunately for you, I'd say you can't take any more.
Goomba: That's it, you're asking for it! *bonks Mario (-1)*
Mario: Here's the trademark jump! *jumps successfully, KOing Goomba*
Paragoomba: Ack! You two are no pushovers~! But just wait! We'll be baaack! *flees with his brothers*
Mario: That felt good. It's been about a month since my last adventure.

Oh yeah, well I haven't had an adventure since 3 years ago. Those were some good battles. Back then, they just called me Boo cause I didn't have this awesome tan.

Mario: I think the exit is close by. Can you scout from the air, Shadow?
Shadow: No problem. *flies up* Ah yes, we're in the right direction.
Mario: Whew. Now let's get outta here. This forest seems to be getting a bit darker.

So off they go, encountering a few battles along the way.

Now in a plain, the crew gets closer to thier destination.

Mario: Hmm. We're not too far now.
Shadow: During my... misdeliveries... ~Curse you, ParEx!!~ I've come across this plain. There are some transport pipes to the village erm, Goombario, was it? ....lives.
Mario: Nice. Where-a can it be?
Shadow: Just over that hill.
Mario: okay, let's-a go!

As the duo arrive over the hill they spot an obstacle...
You've got to be kiddin' me. A convention. The Goombas are having a convention. Not the good ones, but the bad ones...are having a convention...in front of a warp pipe...and not just any warp pipe, but the one that we need to get through...Oh wait! I forgot I could go intangible, I'll just..*BBEEEPPP ATTENTION ALL GOOMCON PARTICIPATES!!! WE WILL NOW BE SHOWING THE BOO LIGHT DEMO. THE BRILLIANT LIGHT THAT MAKES BOOS WITHIN A 15 MILE RADIUS TANGIBLE. THAT IS ALL* Great...just great...

Shadow: Looks like there's no way to get to the warp pipe without running into goombas.
Mario: Perhaps theres another way to get to the warp pipe.
Shadow: What did you have in mind?

Mario: Hmm... What about this *shows ???*
Shadow: ...! That's a longshot but hopefully we can get through with it.
Mario: Eheh.

--In the goom-convention--

Mario and Shadow: *walks to the entrance in quickly made goomba suits* Uhm, hello there, we're just a fellow goombas wanting to pass through to the pipe?
Gaurdoomba: To the pipe, huh? Say, you two look kinda' suspicious.
Shadow: S-suspicious? Why that's preposterous!
Guardoomba: Well then, "Goom-ba"! If that is what you are... then what are you names?
Shadow: Shadow. Shadow the Bo--
Guardoomba: Eh?
Shadow: Shadow the Goomba, sir.
Guardoomba: *stares at Mario and Shadow for a while... then stops* Okay, looks fine to me, go on ahead!
Mario: Uh, thank you then. *walks on*
Shadow: Heh.
Guardoomba: *sees them walking away* ....Wait a second... HEY! Goombas don't float!!! Go after them!
Mario and Shadow: Uh-oh!

OH SON OF A*EXPLOSION* *crag*, THEY GOT A BAGOOMBA!!! *SHWASHWASHWASHWA* KEEP RUNNING, THEY'VE GOT A CHOPPER.
Big Buff Goomba wih a weird accent: Quick, get to da choppa!
Random Goomba #1: But we need your help!
Big Buff Goomba wih a weird accent: Don't worry. I'll be back

Shadow: Well that sounded familiar.
Mario: I wouldn't be worrying about that! Run!

*a bomb-omb drops down*

Shadow and Mario: Waaaugh!

BOOM!; an explosion emerges from the convention, the sound ringing in the "ears" of many. Luckily the blast sends them into the pipe. Unfortunately they've landed them selves in a pipe maze.

Mario: That was close. *whew*
Shadow: A pipe maze, eh? Hmm.. I still cant go intangiable (blasted light).
Mario: The map says after this, we'll be in the village.
Shadow: That sounds good. ...I think.

*takes a look at the map* Hmm, this is pretty detailed, as long as we have this, we can get through with ease.
Big Buff Goomba wih a weird accent:Where did they go?
Random Goomba #2:I think they went in the warp pipe. Don't worry, me my team will go down there and get them.
Big Buff Goomba wih a weird accent:No John Goomer. I came from the #1 body guard company in the world "Future" in order to protect you. I will do this my self. They don't call me the Exterminator for nothing. *throws Bob-omb down the pipe* There, problem solved.
Shadow: Okay, first it says *bonk* oww my...is that a Bob-
*BBBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM* omb...*sniffsniff* do you smell something. *looks in hand and sees a map on fire* figures...

Shadow:Well i managed to put out the fire ,but now we only have half of a map, and i can't make head nor tail of where we are.
Mario:Great Now what?
Shadow:Well according to whats left of the map it shows a large network of pipes so i think we have to go this way.
(A few hours later)
Mario: Are you sure it's this way?
Shadow:I'm positive.
Shadow: Hey! look there's a pipe leading of out of here! But it's clogged.
Mario: stand aside, i am a plumber after all.

1 hour later no progress made* Oh screw it. *goes intangable and flys up then comes back down* Let's just blow it up with this Bob-omb.
*BBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM*
There, see, much easier.
Mario: You were able to do that the whole time!?
Shadow:Don't judge me. Hmph. You didn't ask

Mario: Alright lets go.
Mario can Shadow entered the mysterious pipe never knowing where they would end up.
Shadow:Where are we?
Mario: Beats me. The fog is so thick i can barely see aynything.
Shadow:Alright lets try to find our way out of this fog.
(After a few minutes)
Mario: Whats that?
Shadow: Looks like a old cemetery, my kind of place!
Mario: We can't stay long, we need to meet Goombario asap.

Shadow: Not to worry, I believe this is the village's cemetary.
Mario: How can you tell?
Shadow: I am a ghost after all.
Mario: Ah, right. I think I see the village there!
Shadow: Let's go!

--In the village--

Mario: Ah, this brings back-a some memories.
Shadow: A goomba village, eh? It's quite nice.
Mario: *waves* Yo! Goombario!
Goombario: *turns around, looking at Mario's direction* Ah! Mario! Long time no see!
Mario: I see you've gotten bigger!
Goombario: Mmhm! On another adventure, I see. Who's you friend?
Mario: Adventure? Hah, I don't think so, yet.
Shadow: I'm Shadow. The Boo. I'm suprised you're not startled at my being here.
Goombario: Hah, I've seen many things on my adventures with Mario. Ah! Speaking of adventures, Professor Frankly is here.
Mario: The professor from Rougeport?
Goombario: Uh-huh. So is Goombella.
Shadow: Goombella?
Mario: Another one of my friends.
Shadow: Ah yes.
Goombario: Okay, let's go!

Okay, I get those guy's names, but whose that guy with he crazy hair? He looks familiar
E. Gadd: I'm Prof. E. Gadd. Genius scientist of the paranormal.
Shadow: Hmmm, E. Gadd...E. Gadd.....Oh I remember you. Your that guy who...AHHH!! YOU'RE THAT CRAZY SCIENTIST WHO TERRORIZED ME AND MY FAMILY BACK AT THE HAUNTED MANSION!!!

E.Gadd: Your family...? Ah yes, you are a boo, after all. Well sorry about that, chap. They did capture Mario after all.
Shadow: *looks at Mario, who has a semi-embarrased look on his face[sweatdrop] then back to Gadd* I see...
Mario: In any case. Why are you-a here, Professor?
E.Gadd: I'm here with Professor Frankly, Goombella, and Mr. Kolorado. Regarding a certain something, to be precise.
Goombario: Yeah, it's the thing I wanted to give you.
Mario and Shadow: Hunh?

*Goombario hands over paper*
Ummm, what's this. It's just an empty piece of paper. It doesn't really look so special.
Goombario: Well, you see, the contents of that paper can only be shown only in the hands of the chosen one. It is said that it is a map to the lost Temple of the IceFire. It's an amazing jewel containing the power of the sun and ice. If in the wrong hands, it can destroy the world. And I think that Bowser knows about it.
Shadow:So then...whose the chosen one?
Goombario:Don't worry, I'm getting to that. I came across this paper in one of my travels to Kirule. When I was studying their maze like forest, I found a pedestal. On it, I found this mysterious piece of paper. When I picked it up, I saw some inscriptions explaining it's origin. It also showed a picture of the chosen one. It was a man who wore overalls, has a mustache and a distinctive hat. Mario, I think that you are the chosen one.
Shadow:Whoa. One minute I'm sent via ParEx, the next, I'm in the same room as the chosen one. Here Mario, hold the paper. *Hands over paper*

Mario:Hmm.. No look here, it shows a symbol on the hat, and that symbol look distinctively like an "L". Strange, How can he be the hero?

Shadow: Who is this person you speak of?

Mario: Well he is my brother, his name lui..

Suddenly Kamek swooped down, and smashed into mario retrieving the ancient paper.

Kamek: HAHAHA Thanks for the Goods suckas!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

AWW SON OF A...*bonk* oww...hey, is this a Bob
*KAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM*
-omb...EVERYTIME! Well that sucks. We lost the map and we don't have a lead on where there going. Great...

Mario: We got to go after Kamek!
Shadow: But he's already gone, it's impossible to track him down now!
Mario: From what i know, kamek is a servent of bowser, and so he must be heading towards bowsers castle.
Shadow: So what are we waiting for? Lets go!

Mario: No wait a second! Here it is! *picks up the map at the corner of the room*. That's strange...
Shadow: The "L" hat that was there had been replaced by your trademark "M" hat.
Goombella: Maybe that thing just made a mistake.
Gadd: Or maybe it was a ghoooooossssst that made it look that was for a second! Woooooo~!

*Shadow glares at E. Gadd*

Gadd: *Ahem!* In any case. I believe this signifies another adventure for you, Mario!
Shadow: That's great news and all, but there's no directions listed on this map for us!
Frankly: I believe the map will show the location in the hands of the chosen one. Like the thousand-year door adventure you had with Goombella here.
Goombella: That treasure was very anti-climactic, by the way! *pouts*
Mario: Ah! the map is reacting!

Mario lets the map go; the map, rising into the air in a bright red and blue glow. Then it drops as a flash of light flashes in the room.

Goombario: There it is! That's where the crystal would be!
Mario: Isn't this the place you told us about, Goombario?
Goombario: What? Kirule? *looks at the map* ...Ah... A-ack! It was at the temple all along!
Shadow: Maybe it was in a place high and unreachable to you.
Goombario: *pouts, having an ¬.¬; expression on his face* hopefully that's the case.
Shadow: Well what are we waiting for, Mario! Let's go do this!
Mario: Yeah! ...Oh wait. What about Kamek?
Goombella: He doesn't have the map. And I don't think he noticed.
Goombario: Good news for you guys!
Shadow: All problems gone now, it's time to go!

*Drop curtain, with mario holding the map, surrounded by his friends*

END OF PROLOGUE

-::~Mario and his new partner Shadow has gotten the map to the Icefire jewel in Kirule! With new adventure awaitng them, they will face new experiences! But they should still be wary of Bowser!~::-

-Back at the Goomba village-

Mario: *Start walking to the door with shadow, ready to start his adventure*
Frankly: Oh I forgot to tell you an important detail!

*Mario and Shadow trip in a comical fashion*

Shadow: What is it Professor?
Frankly: I remember now! The temple in Kirule is a dangerous place, you need to have a professional explorer in your party!
Mario: Who did you have in mind?
Frankly: Normally, I would say Goombario, as he HAD manuevered successfully through the temple.
Goombario: But I have some work with Professor Kolorado and Professor Frankly in another region. Ehehe.
Frankly: So Goombella, I'll assign you the task of accompanying Mario and Shadow.
Goombella: Really! *Goombella jumps once in joy, then realizes what she had done* Erm, I mean, sure, I'm down for it.
Mario: Hah. Alright! Let's-a go!

BEGINNING OF CHAPTER 1 - The Temple Kirule (Post not yet made)

Sawhit Threwit!
MarioMario
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:27 pm   Reply with quote

(Meanwhile)
Random guard:Your royal foulness, Kamek has returned!
Bowser: Good, good let him in.
Kamek: I have returned with the map your majesty.
Bowser: Good hand it over!
Kamek: Ok it should be right here... !!!..
Bowser:Well what are you waiting for? Hand it over!
Kamek: I seemed to have misplaced it your majesty. Heh heh...
Bowser: What!!!! You will pay for your insolence! Guards take him to the dungeon!!
Kamek :NOOOOO! Anything but that!!!!!!!!..... Wait!!! WAIT!!! I remember seeing a place on the map that was marked by Mario, that's got to be where they're going please not the dungeon!!!
Bowser: Tell me what is the place called.
Kamek: It isa little town called hyrule.. I think..
Bowser : Well according to this map of the entire area there is no place called hyrule... Guards!!!
Kamek: WAIT!!! I REMEMBER!!! IT'S CALLED KIRUlE!! not the dungeon please!!!!!
Bowser:Hmm there is a little town called Kirule.. Guards!!! Tell my minions to head towards kirule, and fire up the Bowser cruiser. I shall have it soon...

---

As we get back to the gang, we find that they got lost in a forest. As they wander around aimlessly they find a quaint little village filled with koopas in green tunics.
Shadow: Finally, civilization...I think. Umm, what's with the tree houses?
???: Hello, welcome to Koopariko village. You guys look pretty tired, I'll get you guys some refreshments. Oh, by the way, my name is Koorah. If you need anything, just ask me.
Shadow: Thanks. I'll have an ice-cold glass of ectoplasm if you don't mind.
Mario: A-Mushrooma-Cola
Goombella: Nothing for me thank you. I haven't heard of this place before inn any of my studies. I wonder why?
Koorah: Oh well we cut ourselves from society for reasons I can't say. But other then that, we are a peaceful society with mainly women...
Shadow: PPFFFTTT *spit* Ma-mainly w-women you say?
Koorah: Yes, and being that there aren't many men, we keep ourselves in tip-top shape.
Shadow:*drool* W-well now hmm...*BONK* Oww.
Goombella: *drops book* Well now. Once our pervo-Boo is done fantasizing about women he will never get in bed with...Koorah, do you know anything about a Temple Kirule?
Koorah: *drops tray* H-how do you know about that?!

---

Mario: We have this map that told us that a crystal of icefire rested in the temple of kirule,and we have knowledge that Bowser is also after the ancient treasure.
Koorah:Could you be..?? Oh My goodness how very impolite of me. Follow me back to my home and i shall tell you all about the temple.
(As Mario and his friends followed koorah to her home, and goomba popped out from a near by bush, and snickered)

(At koorah home mario and his friends are seated at the table as koorah tells them the legend)
Koorah: Long ago, our ancestors who had been expelled from the Koopa kingdom came here, but out ancestors oblivious of how to tend for themselves starved. But one day, two mysterious strangers from a land far away dressed in red and green came and taught our ancestors how to farm, and tend animals. After doing so much for us, the two mysterious strangers asked our ancestors to do them a favor in return. The strangers asked us to build a temple for the crystal they gave us, and to keep it safe until they returned.

---

hadow: Hmm, red and green who knew how to farm and tend animals? That sounds familiar.
Koorah: Yes, the tall one in red was named Luigi Luigi, and the short green one was named Mario Luigi.
Shadow: AHH, I GOT IT. Now I remember, I know these guys. I met them at this one bar.
Everyone Else: Whaa~t?! How?
Shadow:Well I met their ghost's. They told me about how they helped out this one village they forgot the name to. And in return, they got an entire temple dedicated to them. If you ask me, that's a good deal. Then we got drunk and woke up at the park.
Koorah: WHAA~AT?! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT OUR HEROES!! You don't even have proof.
Shadow: Here's a picture of us at their one friend's boomitsva. See, they're the ones in the bikinis.
Koorah: Wha-what? No way. That's them. Aww, maybe I should get out of the village more often.
Goombella: Hey Mario, look at Mario Luigi. He looks just like you...only...uh... in a bikini.
Mario: Mama mia! Your-a right.
Goombella: Why is that. Maybe they're like your great grandparents or something.
Koorah: No, they said they were never married.
Shadow: True, but they did tell me that during this one time in spring break, they got wasted and woke up in the beds of Apricot and Rose. It could have happened there. They said there were many empty medicine bottles but no condoms.
Koorah: Okay okay, let's get off that topic.
Goombella: Shadow, did they say anything else? Anything about the temple perhaps?
Shadow: Ya, they sad that if they sold it, they would have gotten billions of coins. Oh they also said one more thing. When the people at this village made the temple, they didn't just make it to hold the IceFire, but also to keep an ancient darkness at bay. A darkness that if let loose into the world, would mean Armageddon. Well, at least for you guys.
Goombella: *gasp* This is all the more reason to get to the temple before anyone else. Also, the more reason to be careful. Koorah, can you take us there now?
Koorah: Certainly, with a case like yours, we should hurry. I'll accompany you on your mission, use me in any way you need.
Shadow: Hehe, aaaanyway? *Bonk Bonk*
Goombella: *Drops book* Hey Koorah, you think you can help me get this Perv-Boo up?
Koorah: *Drops tree* Ya sure.

---

As the gang walked towards the increasingly ominous temple, everybody except shadow felt a cold chill in their spine, and the temple structure seem to twist and warp as they approched.

---

Mario: Didja' all feel that?
Shadow: Not really.
Goombella: ¬.¬; You're a Boo. You don't have a spine.
Shadow: Oh and I suppose mushrooms have spines, then?
Goombella: Hey!
Mario: Guys! No need-a to fight! You guys we're a getting along so... um.. well you we're doing ok 'till now.
Koorah: I think this is the doing of the Temple. The rumors of the curse must be true.
Mario: Curse of the temple? (I wonder what it is...)
Goombella: * jumps off of Shadow, brushing her face off with her foot* Erhem! I think Professor McGoom said something about this.
Shadow: *"Scratching" his head* Whadd-he say?
Goombella: *Glaring* The crystal has a defense mechanism.
Koorah: It's said those with who had impure thoughts and have tried to take the crystal has had those thoughts amplified. So much so that they betrayed each other.
Mario: Sounds-a pretty bad.
Goombella: That sounds like a snap as long as we have no bad thoughts.
Koorah: *looking at the party and the temple* Hopefully it's that simple.

Inside the temple.

---

Koorah:Well this is my stop.
Mario: What do you mean?
Koorah: I cannot enter the temple because of the evil currupt spirit that inhabits the temple.
Shadow: Who is this spirit? Maye i can talk things out with it.
Koorah: No, you do not understand, this evil spirit is one of the ancient ancestors.
Shadow: What do you mean?
Koorah: Well according to the legend,
there was a lone priest that took care of the crystal of Icefire was killed by King Koopa the first, who was trying to take the crystal. The death of the priest was amplified by the crystal manifesting the spirit of the priest.
Shadow: Then what happened?
Koorah: The death of the priest amplified by the crystal caused the spirit of the spirit to become extremely evil. The spirit chased bowser the first out of the temple, which caused some concern from the other villagers. But once the other villagers entered the temple, they never came out ever again.

Koorah: So the only ones allowed into the temple are thoses pure of heart, or thoses who are just plain stupid.

(Suddenly a loud roar came from the temple)

Koorah: .......... I wish you luck

(Koorah dashed out of sight towards the village)

---

Shadow: He he, sorry, that was my stomach growling. But anyways, I'll try and scope out ahead, since I'm a boo, I can go intangible. *Bumps into wall* Oww. Okay, well I guess I can't go intangible.
Goombella: Well, I guess that we'll all just go together.
Mario:Ya. I-a trust-a you guys. It'll be a breeze.
Shadow: Thanks...But, if I go bad and start to betray you guys I want you to...to........I want you to attack me, no hesitation okay.
Goombella: Okay, it'll be pretty hard though. But we trust you.
Shadow: Oh, and by the way Shroomsy, since this thing amplifies negative thoughts, you might...want to uhh... stay pretty far away from me *Bonk* oww, what was that for?
Goombella: Hey, you said no hesitation right? And by the way, don't call me Shroomsy.
Shadow: Heh, alright Shroomsy. K Mario, let's get going.
Mario: Okay. Let's-a go.

---

Once they entered, they encountered their first obstacle.

Goombella:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Shadow: What are you afraid of? It's just a skeleton.... um a bunch of them.
Goombella: Who wouldn't be afraid if a skeleton poped right in front of them?
Shadow: I wouldn't.
Goombella: Of course, the dead guy who always hangs out with dead guys wouldn't be surprised to see another dead guy!
Shadow: Who you calling a dead guy??!!!
Mario: Calm-a down!! Argueing here would only make it stronger.
(Mario jumped, and tried to knocked down the pile of dead koopas but it wouldn't budge)
Shadow: Hey look! There's a hole over here.
Goombella: Looks like someone dug through the pile or corpses recently.
Mario:Let's a go!
(As mario and his friends crawled through the crevice mario stumbled upon a sheet of paper)
(As mario mario and his friends crawled out of the crevice Mario showed them what he found.

January 29

Disturbances of seismic proportions have lead me here to this awkward looking temple. I hope it will yeild me another ghost to my already large collection of captured ghosts from around the world. I was hoping i could enlist the help of that young chap in the green who helped me when my collection of ghosts escaped. He had managed to recapture all the ghosts from my collection and save his brother in one night! But i never had the time to contact him,so I guess i'm on my own now.

---

Shadow: A chap in green, huh?
Goombella: There are so many references to you two, Mario! That's really cool!
Mario: Heh, it's probably coincidence.
Shadow: You think Luigi plays a bigger part in this legend than we originally thought?
Mario: I'm-a not so sure. But we shoulda get going. The madness might-a set in.

Goombella placed the paper next to a pair of Dry Bones as they began to proceed further into the temple.

Goombella: *Pauses* Wait a second. This Dry Bones wasn't here just a moment ago, was it?

At that statement, the Dry Bones began recontrusting itself, shaking wildly as it began to stand upright.

Shadow: Didn't see that coming. Woah! It's jumping at us!

-Battle Start!-
OOC: Stats biggrin.gif
Mario: HP 10/10
Shadow: HP 10/10
Goombella: HP 15/15
FP of all: 5/5

BIC:
Shadow: Finally another battle! I've been waiting for this!
Mario: *Sweatdrops* Ehehe... Anyway, I haven't fought these guys in a while. They're not really bad, like Dull Bones.
Dry Bones: *undulating*Duuullll Bonnneesss~? Goooood Ideeeea!
All: That doesn't sound good. Ulp...!

Drybones at that point turned away from our heroes and began to do a rather ghastly whistle. Fweeeeeeeet~!!!! And just like that, 3 Dull Bones "came" to the Dry's aid.

Mario: Woah! Didn't see that coming.
Shadow: Eheh, a challenge eh?
Mario: *looks at Goombella, smiling* Goombella?
Goombella: *smiling back* (in a spunky voice) Tattle Log coming! (normal voice) Okay! Those are Dull Bones. A sort of skeleton thing. It was a Koopa Troopa... once. These creeps throw bones to attack. Oh, and they build reinforcements, too! Attacks that can strike multiple Dull Bones at once are the most effective.
Shadow: Hmm, *his gaurd, ready* and of the Dry Bones?
Goombella: Hold up. Okay! That's a Dry Bones. It's a former Koopa whose spirit animates its bones. Their Max HP stat is 8, Attack 5 and Defense 2. When its HP goes down to 0, it collapses into a pile of dust, but it'll eventually rise again. Fire and explosions will put a permanent end to it getting back up, though. A Dry Bones will sometimes build friends if it feels it's outnumbered. If you don't take them all out close together, they'll just keep coming back. Let's wipe them out all at once, and quick! These things totally freak me out!
Shadow: Great, where's a fire attack when you need one?
Goombella: Don't worry, if we hit them all fast and hard, they won't get a chance to come back up for quite a while!
Mario: All right! Here-a goes nothing!

Wiggling his moustache, Mario came to a running start toward the 4 skeletons. With a small hop, he jumps on each of the skeletons once, their dusty shells nearly messing up his timing, however he proved succesful, toppling the 4 former koopas on their backs, doing not damage yet.

Mario: I hope this works...

With a stroke of luck, the bones stay on their backs, unable to rise back up.

Goombella: I think it did work! They flinched! Now to attack!

OOC: Let's see how you guys handle battle rps. See the mariowiki for goombella's and Mario Paper mario attacks!

Marth
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:23 pm   Reply with quote

*little did you know no one will read this because of it's many words.

Sawhit Threwit!
MarioMario
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:24 pm   Reply with quote

Marth wrote:
*little did you know no one will read this because of it's many words.

I don't care if it's tl;dr. D:

Will edit post for RP update.

the leader of the shyguys
shyleader

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:53 am   Reply with quote

i love reading this... i whould like to help on makeing some bosses on it

Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:42 pm   Reply with quote

mah boi
Hell    
Sawhit Threwit!
MarioMario
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:18 am   Reply with quote

shyleader wrote:
i love reading this... i whould like to help on makeing some bosses on it

Thanks for your support. Both my friends and i will try our best to continue this Very Happy

Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:01 pm   Reply with quote

Tails Doll wrote:
mah boi
Pipe Land Goods    
pikachu200

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:09 pm   Reply with quote

Sweet Luigi is in it Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play