digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Goomba Village

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:28 pm   Reply with quote

The young koopa had woken up in his bed pondering about what the day would bring to him. He booted up his computer when he got out of bed. He was hoping that he would have received the email that he was hoping for.

“When will they reply? Can it be any time soon?” asked Jr. Troopa to the world around him. He had a tip from one of the intruders to his playground that they had “found out where his parents were.” It seemed as this young creature was all knowing. Jr. Troopa remnicienced on this event.

“Hey is Jr. Troopa here?” asked the creature. He was a small figure that seemed like an intelligent creature: he was wearing a very nice tuxedo with a top hat. In one hand, the creature had a briefcase, and in the other hand, he had a newspaper.

“What do you want?” asked Jr. Troopa. He started to stomp impatiently and was hoping this wasn’t another legal issue involving him going to court. The last time he went to court, things got ugly.

“I heard who stole…your…par…,” said the creature and he covered his mouth realizing that he shouldn’t have said what he said. Jr. Troopa had heard the rumors that someone “stole” his parents, but he didn’t want to believe it. He was already caught up in the moment and he started to cry.

“I have a tip of who you can email to get the information on your parents,” said the mysterious creature. He left a little note which had an email address on it, and it said “*********”. You have a few days to reply or else we take drastic action. Email us at "jordan@mm.com." When Jr. Troopa lifted his head the creature was gone and he looked at the note and read it in sadness though he could not fully comprehend what he had just read.

He decided it would be better to take a snooze, and that’s what he did.

After remnicing the event, he decided to look around the village to find someone who might help him. He saw goombas and others of all different shapes and sizes. He saw a policeman walking around a group of suspicious kids. He saw the one they called Goompa, who was able to fix anything that broke down. Jr. Troopa went from person to person, hoping that one of them might be able to help him.
Troopa's Treats    
RaveRaze
Siberian Tiger
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:11 pm   Reply with quote

The Tiger stood outside the village, seeing plenty of tiny morsels just ripe for the picking.

It leaped over the small stone barrier around the village swiping at small goombas with one paw and firing its Uzi with its teeth. As the bullets fired out in rapid succesion and struck the goombas they burst into flames due to the incindenary ammo( the tiger may be a beast but it still liked cooked meat)
Choco's    
Goron Mask
OH SHIT A JUNGLEBIRD
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

"NOW LISTEN HERE YOU SHROOM-SHIT-FUCKS, I AM TAKING THE MOTHER AND FATHER OF JR. TROOPA HOSTAGE. IF HE WANTS TO EVER SEE THEM AGAIN HE BEST DELIVER 9 BOXES OF ECSTASY TO MY FRONT DOOR ALONG WITH 80,000,000,000,000 ZIMBABWE DOLLARS."

THE JUNGLEBIRDS FLY OFF WITH 2 CASKETS IN WHICH JR'S PARENTS ARE LOCKED INSIDE OF.
Some store that sells shit    
the coolest dude ever
Super Super-Dimento

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:29 pm   Reply with quote

"Hey kid, I saw what just happened there" said modern warfare guy to Jr. Troopa. "How about I travel to Zimbabwia and get that money while you look into the location of that junglebird's base?" the modern warfare guy kind offered.
The Magic Market!    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:06 am   Reply with quote

Jr. Troopa was caught up in the moment. There were too many thoughts that were going through his head. The thoughts of a tiger, the theft of his parents, and the modern warfare guy made him dizzy. He couldn’t concentrate on one particular event that was going on in his life at the moment.

All of a sudden, his view became hued with red. Jr. Troopa grabbed onto his forhead and started shaking his head. A voice came into his head and with a deep voice it started to speak of the perils that Jr. Troopa will be facing in his life.

“You’re parents are coming to us. You can’t stop us. You’ll never stop us. We have everything that you don’t have, and more. Come, join us. You know you want to. It will save your parent’s lives. You will face many perils if you don’t make your vote now. Infact, you are in peril right now,” said the voice and it faded away. The world finally became clearer for Jr. Troopa.

“Ahhhh,” yelled a goomba while it was being fried by the Tiger. Jr. Troopa then had some sort of a karmic moment.

“I could let this tiger eat these goombas. I mean, more than half of these goombas tried invading my playground. I think they deserve nothing. It also means, I can save my parents. Though, on the other hand, they have been quite nice and haven’t invaded my playground more than once. Perhaps these people know who their master is.” And with that, Jr. Troopa decided he would come back to save these goombas, after he had found his parents. He shook the modern warfare guy’s hand, and would look for his parents. Though the question was where were they? Zimbabwe? Probably they are there, I mean, with that hefty amount of cash?

“How big is this jungle bird army or such?” asked Jr. Troopa to the modern warfare guy. Jr. Troopa looked around and saw a large crowd had gathered around this even. He was hoping that one of the guys might speak up, and help him find his parents.
Troopa's Treats    
RaveRaze
Siberian Tiger
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:14 pm   Reply with quote

The tiger saw a tiny shelled morsel and realized all he had were roasted goombas nothing else, so he busted out his rocket mc *crag* awesome rifle, and rushed to the koopa shell thing and stuck at him with the rifle
Choco's    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:41 pm   Reply with quote

Jr. Troopa saw and felt something attack. He didn’t know how to react. Thoughts flashed through his mind and Jr. Troopa thought everything was over.

“What now?” he thought. He was sure he was dead. Jr. Troopa kept thinking what would happen now? What would he do about his parents? Why is he able to think at this time when he was attacked by a tiger? Where is he? What is going on? The many questions pondered Jr. Troopa in some sort of dark realm. Was it a new place where his soul was?

Several days later, a young koopa was left on the village that was destroyed by the tiger that had once attacked him. Thankfully, his star rod was inside his shell and it kept the young koopa alive, though the koopa had not realized that it did. It was cold and very windy and dark. Jr. Troopa opened his eyes and couldn’t believe what he saw.

He saw absolutely nothing. It was all gone.

“Hello?” he yelled off into the distance. His hands were red, from the blood and his shell was all covered in blood. He was hoping that someone might come along and help him, but he knew Goomba Village had grown over time, and there might be other areas in the village that might be able to provide him assistance.

He limped in the direction of a large structure and was hoping he could find something there…
Troopa's Treats    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play