digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Billy Mays Item Contest
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Everybody Votes

Your favorite item
FLAME BANG
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
SOUND POUND
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
NERR-LSD
27%
 27%  [ 14 ]
DISGUISE KIT
27%
 27%  [ 14 ]
ELBEA TAHG
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
SHIELD SHROOM
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
BOO MUSHROOM
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
MIGHTY PUTTY
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
INVINCISHROOM
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
PEEKABYE
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 51

Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
Seeing a lot of battle-related items.
I would like to see more forum-related items, that can be used on posts, or on user profiles, or the site in general

Yeah, I know right? You'd think putting "please no battle items" right in the first post would be enough to get people to suggest other things.

By the way, mine's actually a way to avoid the item system, since people have been asking for that for a long time and have yet to get it.
Ultimario Mart!    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:21 pm   Reply with quote

Ultimario wrote:
Francis wrote:
Seeing a lot of battle-related items.
I would like to see more forum-related items, that can be used on posts, or on user profiles, or the site in general

Yeah, I know right? You'd think putting "please no battle items" right in the first post would be enough to get people to suggest other things.

By the way, mine's actually a way to avoid the item system, since people have been asking for that for a long time and have yet to get it.
Or we could have something useful like the disguise kit
Choco's    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:49 pm   Reply with quote

Don’t you hate it when those ATTENTION WHORES try to get your attention and you’d just wish they’d go away and never see them again? Or how about those TROLLS that get on your greatest nerves and you wish that they would stop trolling you.

Finally something NEW that will get rid of your problems.

Hi JR. TROOPA here, with Peekabye.

Peekabye is the new revolutionary spray that you can spray on any single person you want. Yes any SINGLE TYPE OF SURFACE! Once you use it on them, you won’t see their posts anymore. It’s like they were NEVER there and NEVER pester you again! It even works on the whorest of whores and the trollest of trolls.

You can also make it so that these people can't see you. If you use it on yourself, and say who you would like not to see your posts, you can get some privacy and make sure that no one sees your posts! Now finally some peace and privacy from those people who like to watch you do some naughty things!

Though there are a certain species such as the moderators and administrator that haven't been able to get rid of.

INFACT, I WANT TO SAY THAT THIS SPRAY WAS JUST UPGRADED A FEW SECONDS AGO.

YES, IT'S AMAZING HOW TECHNOLOGY WORKS!

Now Peekaboo will keep those annoying pests out of your private messages.

You’ll be able to enjoy your time here at digibutter without getting your time wasted and you'll be able to be that NERR you once WERE!

CALL NOW AND YOU WILL GET THIS PRODUCT FOR ABSOLUTELY CHEAP!!!
Troopa's Treats    
jaled
supermsn

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:52 pm   Reply with quote

contest over
supermsn's CRAZY Shop    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:58 pm   Reply with quote

Are you tired of seeing the green arrows next to a board and getting excited, only to find the same topic you don't care about is being posted in? Then we have nothing, and I mean NOTHING for you, since I can't come up with anything by yesterday.
Sigil Securities    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

VOTE NOW!
Actions
Searchlight was used on this post.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Everybody Votes