digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Tell Us Damnit! Digbutter edition

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:20 am   Reply with quote

oday is *checks calendar* Friday. Did you know that? I didn't. That's why I checked the calendar. Good thing I have one!

Time to talk, time for Tell us Dammit. No, no, no. Time for TELL US DAMMIT.

Here's how it works: I ask a question, you answer it. Simple and no strings attached! This isn't some marketing survey or whatever. It's an emotional investment in you. Yes, we're interested in knowing you, Digbutter poster person.

You probably know oodles about us - more than you even want to, we're sure. But, hey, we'd like to know about you. That way you won't be some faceless blob - and we might feel a tinge of guilt when we ban ya. Or not, because really we're incapable of human emotion.

And also to celebrate our first TELL US DAMMIT, it's a 2 for 1 special!

Question: Do you game during national holidays?

Question: Dragon Quest IX goes on sale today in Japan. People are excited! People outside Japan? Less so. Why is there such a difference in gaming tastes?

Yes, I game during national holidays. Generally I'm not constantly with the holiday going-ons.

And my assumptions for why people like different video games is simple: Personalities. Some people with certain personalities mainly like games that go with that personality. My sister is a laid back artist. She likes alot of puzzle games and RPGs. But she doesn't like Racing Games.
As for me, with my more active personality, I like racing games.
Another thing that would help is what the person likes in a game. For me, how much content in a game is a big factor. Thus when I play an action-rpg, I go crazy.
TWEWY Pins    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:03 pm   Reply with quote

Why do some people like spaghetti and others hate it? They just do or don't. ФֻФ
asdf    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming