digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

UGH FRANCIS
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
SuperYoshi3
Super ronery pirrow
Vampire

HP: 54 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:25 pm   Reply with quote

Frozen_Four_USA wrote:
Dude awesome yoshi sig. it's epic.
I prefer my second one anyways

Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:42 pm   Reply with quote

Shadoo Omega wrote:
Frozen_Four_USA wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
I have spoken.

I have spoken.
lol knew that was coming.

Shut up Troll.
I hope the only trolls here are of the literal variety. These gentle creatures of Faye have been maligned for years in the popular media, much like Cujo, which MonsterQuest will be investigating this season. Trolls have an ancient and rich history. Far from being mindless murderers and violent sociopaths, trolls are a peaceful folk who hunt only for food and use all of the parts so that nothing is wasted.

It's a shame that the name of these noble creatures should be appropriated to describe something as malevolent as Internet trolling. How would people feel if we called it "pandaing" or "puppying?" There'd be an uproar. Why? Because pandas and puppies are cute. I'm sorry, but that just seems hypocritical to me.

I have spoken.
Milton Games    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:30 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
Shadoo Omega wrote:
Frozen_Four_USA wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
I have spoken.

I have spoken.

Shut up Troll.
I hope the only trolls here are of the literal variety. These gentle creatures of Faye have been maligned for years in the popular media, much like Cujo, which MonsterQuest will be investigating this season. Trolls have an ancient and rich history. Far from being mindless murderers and violent sociopaths, trolls are a peaceful folk who hunt only for food and use all of the parts so that nothing is wasted.

It's a shame that the name of these noble creatures should be appropriated to describe something as malevolent as Internet trolling. How would people feel if we called it "pandaing" or "puppying?" There'd be an uproar. Why? Because pandas and puppies are cute. I'm sorry, but that just seems hypocritical to me.

I have spoken.

This is the smartest thing I ever seen Fat Tuper post.
Some store that sells shit    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:46 pm   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
Shadoo Omega wrote:
Frozen_Four_USA wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
I have spoken.

I have spoken.

Shut up Troll.

I have spoken.

This is the smartest thing I ever seen Fat Tuper post.
I agree.

With GM, that is.
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback