digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Earth is no more GIF
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:31 pm   Reply with quote

Why don't you and your little idiotic five year old friends crawl in the deepest hole possible and die there.
That might be too complex a sentence for him actually.
YOU AND FRIENDS GO IN HOLE AND DIE.
DISGUISE KIT    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:24 pm   Reply with quote

Rogal Dorn wrote:
Why don't you and your little idiotic five year old friends crawl in the deepest hole possible and die there.
That might be too complex a sentence for him actually.
YOU AND FRIENDS GO IN HOLE AND DIE.
Why?
Z.I.L.C.H.    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:43 pm   Reply with quote

BLU Spy wrote:
I think it's unanimous. We all hate what you put in YC. Stop posting this shit that you think we all need to see. We don't need to see it.
I don't, I LOVE IT.

I have spoken.
Milton Games    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:53 pm   Reply with quote

Uh... Why is this even in Your Creations? You didn't even make it. And on the quality, yeah, it's pretty bad.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:53 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
BLU Spy wrote:
I think it's unanimous. We all hate what you put in YC. Stop posting this shit that you think we all need to see. We don't need to see it.
I don't, I LOVE IT.
I have spoken.
You like a stupid peice of shit...like usual...
The BroBot Market    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:55 pm   Reply with quote

The Green Thunder (Mr. L) wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
BLU Spy wrote:
I don't, I LOVE IT.
I have spoken.
You like a stupid peice of shit...like usual...
And you don't understand a joke.

Like usual.

Also, I just realized, pretty much everyone in this topic can get striked for posting criticism that isn't constructive...

...Maybe I do "LOVE IT," after all.

I have spoken.
Milton Games    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:09 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
Also, I just realized, pretty much everyone in this topic can get striked for posting criticism that isn't constructive...

Do you happen to note that in the Constructive Criticism topic, nowhere does it say that doing such is a strikable offense? It's a simple guideline, but nowhere is it punishable. Not to mention that the rules have been reworked, so they fall under juristiction of these new rules. The only possible one that can come into play here is "Thou shalt not partake in severe or off-topic flame." And I wouldn't call any post in here a case of 'Severe flame,' save for possibly SK's post.
Besides, strikes are out the window right now, with strikes not doing anything at the current moment, not to mention the only mod that will currently take action is Cid, and in rare cases, Goomba.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:12 pm   Reply with quote

Vid Inferno wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:

Do you happen to note that in the Constructive Criticism topic, nowhere does it say that doing such is a strikable offense? It's a simple guideline, but nowhere is it punishable.
Are you kidding me!? When I was new here, a glitch happened so I got 2 strikes for one thing, and then I got another strike for posting criticism that wasn't constructive! I got like 3 days of jail for that!

Well then, I guess saying that I love the thing goes back to being a joke.

I have spoken.
Milton Games    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations