digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

7/16 My TF2 Feat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:03 pm   Reply with quote

I'll probably be posting a log on some epic stuff that I'm able to do in this game.

I was playing ctf_turbine, and when I joined the server, our team, the blu team, had already two intels. The score goes up to three. So, I decide to be the spy, and kill a heavy, medic, 2 spies, and 2 demos. I decide to go to the intel and I see 5 engineers. Yes four engineers, with fully upgraded sentries, and fully upgraded dispensers. I'm not really sure how, but I managed to sap all the sentries and kill all the engineers. I scooped up the intel and was on my way.

For some odd reason, I decided to lurk around a bit seeing who I could kill on my way back. I managed to kill one heavy, one medic, and one demo. I also got a domination on one of the spies that I killed and I managed to win the game for us!
Troopa's Treats    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:15 pm   Reply with quote

Jr. Troopa wrote:
I'll probably be posting a log on some epic stuff that I'm able to do in this game.

I was playing ctf_turbine, and when I joined the server, our team, the blu team, had already two intels. The score goes up to three. So, I decide to be the spy, and kill a heavy, medic, 2 spies, and 2 demos. I decide to go to the intel and I see 5 engineers. Yes four engineers, with fully upgraded sentries, and fully upgraded dispensers. I'm not really sure how, but I managed to sap all the sentries and kill all the engineers. I scooped up the intel and was on my way.

For some odd reason, I decided to lurk around a bit seeing who I could kill on my way back. I managed to kill one heavy, one medic, and one demo. I also got a domination on one of the spies that I killed and I managed to win the game for us!
‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮FAKE
Ornaments    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:31 pm   Reply with quote

Jr. is a decent spy, he could probably do this
Choco's    
Bremmy
R. S. Buzzy

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:37 pm   Reply with quote

Jr. Troopa wrote:

Heff T.'s Fridge    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:14 pm   Reply with quote

No offense, but I think this is *crag* useless as hell.
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger