digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hi im blue yoshi
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
Blue yoshi

HP: 64 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:02 pm   Reply with quote

i found this place by SPM when i was in the bitlands francis was talking about digibutter.nerr so i serched it and here i am Very Happy Mr. Green Francis
FRANCIS RAWKS

Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:22 pm   Reply with quote

Oh crap how many of these guys are we gonna get?

Why can't we get funny ones with good grammar more often? It's like this is all the new member's first forum...

Well welcome to the land of Trolls and Yaoi. It's somewhat of a pleasure to meet you Mr. Guest
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Ohhhhhhhhhh Shi....
Qwerty
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:57 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome to your doom! Twisted Evil

...anyways, welcome to the site!
TheCrazyStoreOfAwsomenes...Shop    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:29 pm   Reply with quote

Let me know when you, I wanna watch
Some store that sells shit    
The Feral Nuclear Reactor
HawkofRawk

HP: 14 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:35 pm   Reply with quote

Hi. I'm here too.

Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

HawkofRawk wrote:
Hi. I'm here too.

You're the only cool one we've gotten in... Forever.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
jaled
supermsn

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:14 pm   Reply with quote

Good finding on coming here!
The luck it took you to come here is lots!
Funs times are everywhere!
Only the cool members do stuff.
supermsn's CRAZY Shop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:26 pm   Reply with quote

Oh look, someone finally used my old username of Lemmy's Land.
Pipe Land Goods    
Ohhhhhhhhhh Shi....
Qwerty
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:16 pm   Reply with quote

Btw, i bit you! Twisted Evil
TheCrazyStoreOfAwsomenes...Shop    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:27 pm   Reply with quote

Qwerty wrote:
Btw, i bit you! Twisted Evil
No one gives a shit.

Anywho, welcome to this forum, don't be an idiot, please.
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:29 pm   Reply with quote

ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏
ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏ಠﮯ๏
WELCOME
DISGUISE KIT    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:57 am   Reply with quote

Shadoo Omega wrote:
HawkofRawk wrote:
Hi. I'm here too.

You're the only cool one we've gotten in... Forever.
Correction: He's the only consistently cool one we've gotten in forever. I can think of at least 2 people who were total fags when they first came, and after like 20 posts they got pretty cool, but just left. I can't remember their names, though.

I have spoken.
Milton Games    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:08 am   Reply with quote

Welcome to digibutter.
Hell    
Marth
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:49 pm   Reply with quote

Hi and welcome.

SuperYoshi3
Super ronery pirrow
Vampire

HP: 54 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:37 pm   Reply with quote

welcome to digibutter
nah its the complete opposite of that/epicfail

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs