digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Uncharted 2 Release Date, Box Art, Pre-order Goodies

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:02 am   Reply with quote

It was revealed just recently of the Uncharted 2 Release Date, Box Art, and Pre-order goodies. I've been quite excited about t this game, and I am thinking about pre-ordering it.

The game is being released on October 13.

The box art looks great, and have a look at it here:

Ah, now finally the goodies. Various goodies include golden barettas and golden AK-47s and more golden guns.

Here's a few pics from Kotaku, to show off some of these guns:

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/9/2009/07/504x_gold_guns.jpg
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2009/07/gold_ak.jpg

Here's more information about these upgrades from the source of where I got this information from.
Quote:

Here's how it works out elsewhere.

* Amazon.com - Exclusive UNCHARTED 2 Treasure Map
The exclusive UNCHARTED 2 Treasure Map allows players to discover hidden treasures throughout the game.

* Game Crazy - Exclusive Currency Multiplier for multiplayer online use
The UNCHARTED 2 Currency Multiplier allows gamers to gain in-game currency and unlock bonuses faster than their opponents for a limited period.

* GameStop - Exclusive first access to the Multiplayer Demo and the downloadable Revenge Attribute
The Revenge Attribute is one of the last boosters that you can unlock in the multiplayer campaign. This bonus allows you to unlock the "Revenge" booster right from the start of your multiplayer campaign.

That GameStop exclusive access to the multiplayer demo will run from September 9th to September 29th, giving folks who pre-order at that location a two week head start on the demo. It will open to the public on September 30th and wrap-up on Uncharted 2's release day.

Also, if you really like to plan ahead, these downloads will be available to those who pre-order until December 31, 2009. So don't sit on that downloadable gold assault rifle, kids. Grab it day one, if you can.
Troopa's Treats    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:03 am   Reply with quote

Sweetness.
I loved the multiplayer beta.
Shrowser's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews