digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Is anyone a fan of Oblivion?
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
Marth
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:39 pm   Reply with quote

I love Fallout 3 I have beat it several times it's a great game.

The Feral Nuclear Reactor
HawkofRawk

HP: 14 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:21 pm   Reply with quote

I played a bit.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM YOU STOLE BREAD GET READY TO HAVE THIS SWORD SHOVED UP YOUR ARSE

Marth
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:39 pm   Reply with quote

HawkofRawk wrote:
I played a bit.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM YOU STOLE BREAD GET READY TO HAVE THIS SWORD SHOVED UP YOUR ARSE

Har har good one.

DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:30 am   Reply with quote

I played through the main quest and got to about lvl 23 using Hand To Hand as my only means of offense. I have concluded that, even if used as a back up means of fighting, it is an almost completely useless skill. At master level it still only has an attack power of 11, and by the time you manage to get it that high you're already fighting monsters like Dread Zombies and Liches on a regular basis. If you max endurance at a low level and gain a high-level means of healing yourself then you can outlast your enemies in very long drawn-out battles. If you want to use hand to hand and be powerful, then never level up. It was pretty fun punching everything to death, but it would've been better if they made fist weapons to make hand to hand a more formidable style of combat.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Watchitt
Gabby Jay
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:58 am   Reply with quote

NOBODY BREAKS THE LAW ON MY WATCH!

Marth
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:24 pm   Reply with quote

DarkBlueWinters wrote:
I played through the main quest and got to about lvl 23 using Hand To Hand as my only means of offense. I have concluded that, even if used as a back up means of fighting, it is an almost completely useless skill. At master level it still only has an attack power of 11, and by the time you manage to get it that high you're already fighting monsters like Dread Zombies and Liches on a regular basis. If you max endurance at a low level and gain a high-level means of healing yourself then you can outlast your enemies in very long drawn-out battles. If you want to use hand to hand and be powerful, then never level up. It was pretty fun punching everything to death, but it would've been better if they made fist weapons to make hand to hand a more formidable style of combat.

I thought they should of make weapons for hand to hand as well the only thing I like about it on my Nord is that it makes them stagger and fall down alot and the speed of it is alright as well.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming