digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

sunset

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
SuperYoshi3
Super ronery pirrow
Vampire

HP: 54 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:10 pm   Reply with quote

made in photoshop 100% bai scratch

Last edited by Super ronery pirrow on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:18 pm   Reply with quote

I like the sun and the water, it's really pretty. The clouds are hard to look at though, they're too blurry. It's okay to make the shading on the clouds kinda blurry, but the actual shape of the cloud is pretty solid. I also think you should get more oranges and yellows in the sky and on the sun, since usually those colors are in sunsets.
Nastasia's Shop    
SuperYoshi3
Super ronery pirrow
Vampire

HP: 54 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:25 pm   Reply with quote

Nastasia wrote:
I like the sun and the water, it's really pretty. The clouds are hard to look at though, they're too blurry. It's okay to make the shading on the clouds kinda blurry, but the actual shape of the cloud is pretty solid. I also think you should get more oranges and yellows in the sky and on the sun, since usually those colors are in sunsets.
is the water and sun any better now?

Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:56 pm   Reply with quote

D: you ruined the water

i didn't say to change the water, just the sky. and there's TOO much yellow and orange in the sun. the sun should be mostly light yellow, while the sky has yellows and oranges as well as pinks and blues.
Nastasia's Shop    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:17 pm   Reply with quote

the cloud looks like a penis
Shrowser's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations