digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

SMILEYS ADDITION LIST
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:09 pm   Reply with quote

Sync wrote:
Pfargtl wrote:
Sync wrote:
I don't think phpBB can take smileys bigger than 16x16

so yeah

we don't care about that anymore
doesnt matter

cry all you want, you still cant bypass it
the 16x16 limit is not confirmed

Not to mention that Francis could censor a certain string, like ":smug:" to the hotlinked version of the image. Just like a word is censored to *crag*, he could easily censor a word to be [img]http://whatever.com[/img] or the like.

Also, this topic was brought about because of Cbox smilies, that was it's base. Francis didn't want to just go to the account to just change one thing, so he asked for a list or something. If any of these will be Cbox smilies, no size limit or anything of the sort is restricted.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

The 16x16 is confirmed (on the board); we tried it out at IGH, and it didn't work.

About the censors; it's just too much work. I've done it before at, once again, the IGH. [IMG] tags don't activate through it for some reason, so you have to allow HTML. Which then opens even more problems. Overall it's a huge mess, and I don't think Francis would go through it over a smiley.

Anywho, the topic wasn't specific; I didn't know. Sorry.
Hammerspace    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback