digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Will draw for money

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
and I control the decks
carfilledwithfish

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:22 pm   Reply with quote

ONE HUNDRED 10-DOLLAR COMMISSIONS

http://carfilledwithfish.deviantart.com/journal/26358411/

Yeah, I've seen a few other people doing this and I wanna do it too. Partly because I've mostly been doing figure-drawing lately and I miss cartooning, and partly because I'm unemployed and would like some income.

Ten dollars for one full-body picture (or portrait, if you want) of a character of your choosing, either your own or from your favourite TV show or video game or whatever. I'd be doing them digitally, in a style similar to the two pictures at the bottom of this post, except smaller and probably more cartoony.

I doubt that 100 people are actually going to want to commission me, but maybe I'm wrong.

If you're interested, sent me a note (on deviantART, not digibutter) titled "100 pictures" and tell me what you want. I'll reply with my Paypal account, and once your payment is received I'll draw your picture. Once it's finished I can email you the high-res version, if you want.

Please have a reference picture of the character you want drawn. If you don't have one, then I'll need a very detailed description. Wouldn't want to screw up because I wasn't sure what you wanted.

If you want three specific colours to be used on your character, tell me, otherwise I'll just choose myself. Also, nothing that will require a mature content tag, please.

Thanks!

Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:39 pm   Reply with quote

What else will ya do for money? Shifty

Many artists I know use commisions for makin' money. If ya have a lot of people watchin' ya on dA, you'll be sure to rack up quite a bit of cash.
Shop of Stev-0    
and I control the decks
carfilledwithfish

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:17 pm   Reply with quote

I hope so. If I actually get 100 commissions, that's 1000 dollars. Whoo.

Here's pretty much what you'd be getting.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger