digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Wii Sports Resort
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:02 pm   Reply with quote

Sync wrote:
You guys are stupid. Not all new games will use it; why the *crag* are you guys going to sell your console because of that?

Yeah, i'll never understand the concept of selling a console. Ever.
because omg wii not hardcore nintendo gave up on us even though they're still giving us mario and metroid and all the others next year )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):
darkzero's Bargain shop    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:29 pm   Reply with quote

darkzero wrote:
Sync wrote:
You guys are stupid. Not all new games will use it; why the *crag* are you guys going to sell your console because of that?

because omg wii not hardcore nintendo gave up on us even though they're still giving us mario and metroid and all the others next year )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):
omg no wai ima sel mai wii nao cuz thei nevr gun reles good gmae evrr n i ttly nt gun regrt it :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Hammerspace    
SuperYoshi3
Super ronery pirrow
Vampire

HP: 54 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:41 pm   Reply with quote

darkzero wrote:
Sync wrote:

nu smbndsajdsabw r ripawf awf lbp n glxay r liek same ting olololol!!!shiftonemilliononehundredthousandonehundredeleven

Commander Of Pigmask Army
Maskedman

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:33 pm   Reply with quote

I Think I'm gonna Buy it it seems Like a good game.
Maskedman's Shop    
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:15 pm   Reply with quote

For whoever the hell complained about MotionPlus having the jacket I don't feel like checking who shut up: you can take it out of the jacket. WHAT A NOVEL CONCEPT.

Anyway, this game kicks ass. Yeah.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming