digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

For all of whom doesn't see the chat box...
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:38 pm   Reply with quote

My uncle hath killed himself last nigh.

Therefore, I'm going V/LA (Vacation and/or Limited Access) on you all until further notice.
The BroBot Market    
That would be your mother
Dino Piranha

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:40 pm   Reply with quote

Omg dude, I'm so sorry. That's terrible, I hope you and your family are going to be OK. Very sorry for your loss. Sad

Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:51 pm   Reply with quote

Strangely, death doesn't stun me...it's only going to stun me if it's a friend of mine...
The BroBot Market    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:17 pm   Reply with quote

Dino Piranha wrote:
Omg dude, I'm so sorry. That's terrible, I hope you and your family are going to be OK. Very sorry for your loss. Sad

Translation: I don't give a shit, just don't kill yourself too. Well, ok, nevermind, go ahead.
Pipe Land Goods    
Dino Piranha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:27 pm   Reply with quote

RageCandyBar wrote:
Dino Piranha wrote:

Translation: I don't give a shit, just don't kill yourself too. Well, ok, nevermind, go ahead.

How did you know?

Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:21 pm   Reply with quote

Dino Piranha wrote:
RageCandyBar wrote:
Dino Piranha wrote:

How did you know?

I've been in the posting industry for a long time, kid.
Pipe Land Goods    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:30 pm   Reply with quote

My best friend's uncle killed himself, too.

According to my friend, it was pretty funny.
Hell    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:09 pm   Reply with quote

Did he drop any good loot?hit that report button as many times as you want faggots
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:34 am   Reply with quote

Shadoo Omega wrote:
Did he drop any good loot?hit that report button as many times as you want faggots

Wild UNCLE used EXPLOSION!

It doesn't affect MR. L...

Wild UNCLE fainted!

MR. L gained a boosted 69 EXP points!
Pipe Land Goods    
Dino Piranha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:49 am   Reply with quote

Shadoo Omega wrote:

Hmm.

Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:07 pm   Reply with quote

I'm back for now. I'll be gone again until next Tuesday...
The BroBot Market    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:30 pm   Reply with quote

Shadoo Omega wrote:

Dear Sir, you are neither witty, intelligent, funny, or in fact a productive member of human society. The clothes you wear, the food you eat, the electricity, heat, air, water and other materials you consume are wasted. The raw elements making up your cells are stuck in an unproductive manner; esoecially the organic elements such as carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, sulphur and phosphorus would be better off being manure or a synthetic fertilitzer then facilitating the life of such a pathetic waste of DNA.

Please, do us all a favor and never have children. and if your do, please let hands and minds more capable then yours raise this child. In fact, if I had to compare your level of mental agility and capability to another living being, it would be an insult to vegetables to say you are about as smart as a beet.

Your trolling nothing but the throes of an insignificant, arrogant little pubescent child who desperately wishes to be recognized and therefore hides in the anonymity of the internet just to inflate his meager little ego.

In fact, I apologize for wasting my time and also internet fees and electricity to post this message, since a) your ego and arrogance will most likely block out any advice or other things people who take an actual interest in you (something I would to assert I do not do at all; you're not important enough. I merely speak on behalf of those who'd rather not waste words or thought on you) might and do say and b) even if some last glimmer of decency was still present in you, you'd still be incacable of making even a fracion of a decent human being, so by all means, stay alive and go on, we don't want t oburden whatever existence does or does not come after death with having to deal with you.

TL;DR please die in a fire. Oh, and the joke wasn't even original. Has been done millions of times. Another failure to add to your list.

Yellow Magikoopa - I would have said I expected a sensible response from you, but since this forum has gone bottom up years ago and we're merely toying with its worm-infested corpse I'm beyond caring. Let the suggestion of a reprimand pass through your synapses.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:34 pm   Reply with quote

Must have took you ages to make that reply, eh Zelnor? After that, you're going to go back to your pit to come up with another "intellectual" post, and it'll take you a few more weeks for you to make it.
Hell    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:35 pm   Reply with quote

oh hey it's zelnor
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:50 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
Shadoo Omega wrote:

Dear Sir, you are neither witty, intelligent, funny, or in fact a productive member of human society. The clothes you wear, the food you eat, the electricity, heat, air, water and other materials you consume are wasted. The raw elements making up your cells are stuck in an unproductive manner; esoecially the organic elements such as carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, sulphur and phosphorus would be better off being manure or a synthetic fertilitzer then facilitating the life of such a pathetic waste of DNA.

Please, do us all a favor and never have children. and if your do, please let hands and minds more capable then yours raise this child. In fact, if I had to compare your level of mental agility and capability to another living being, it would be an insult to vegetables to say you are about as smart as a beet.

Your trolling nothing but the throes of an insignificant, arrogant little pubescent child who desperately wishes to be recognized and therefore hides in the anonymity of the internet just to inflate his meager little ego.

In fact, I apologize for wasting my time and also internet fees and electricity to post this message, since a) your ego and arrogance will most likely block out any advice or other things people who take an actual interest in you (something I would to assert I do not do at all; you're not important enough. I merely speak on behalf of those who'd rather not waste words or thought on you) might and do say and b) even if some last glimmer of decency was still present in you, you'd still be incacable of making even a fracion of a decent human being, so by all means, stay alive and go on, we don't want t oburden whatever existence does or does not come after death with having to deal with you.

TL;DR please die in a fire. Oh, and the joke wasn't even original. Has been done millions of times. Another failure to add to your list.

Yellow Magikoopa - I would have said I expected a sensible response from you, but since this forum has gone bottom up years ago and we're merely toying with its worm-infested corpse I'm beyond caring. Let the suggestion of a reprimand pass through your synapses.

I'm a pollutionist :3
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger