digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I have a wii problem....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
Rosalina18

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:23 am   Reply with quote

My wii keeps making this buzzing noise. It gets starts when I put the disk in, and gets louder as i'm playing it.

Can anyone help please?

DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 am   Reply with quote

Does it make that noise with all of your disks?
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Cudge123
Cherrim

HP: 50 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 am   Reply with quote

It's making that sound because it's having a hard time reading the disc. Eventually you'll have to get the Lens Cleaning Kit from the Nintendo website for ten bucks or find it somewhere else. I'll give you a link to the page for buying it. The same thing happened to mine and I had to get one and let it do its job and fix the problem. Get it done as soon as possible or you won't be able to play ANY game disc on the Wii. Just the Virtual Console games are playable.

Click here for the page.
Relationships    
the coolest dude ever
Super Super-Dimento

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:30 am   Reply with quote

Cherrim wrote:
It's making that sound because it's having a hard time reading the disc. Eventually you'll have to get the Lens Cleaning Kit from the Nintendo website for ten bucks or find it somewhere else. I'll give you a link to the page for buying it. The same thing happened to mine and I had to get one and let it do its job and fix the problem. Get it done as soon as possible or you won't be able to play ANY game disc on the Wii. Just the Virtual Console games are playable.

Click here for the page.
I got one for $8 at gamestop.|ʘ~ʘ ;O
The Magic Market!    
Cudge123
Cherrim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:49 am   Reply with quote

Super-Dimento wrote:
Cherrim wrote:

Click here for the page.
I got one for $8 at gamestop.|ʘ~ʘ ;O
Damn, over here they're $15 at Gamestop.
Relationships    
Rosalina18

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:40 am   Reply with quote

ok thanks for helping i have a cisk wiper at home i can use

Cudge123
Cherrim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:01 pm   Reply with quote

Sorry for not making myself clear, the game discs aren't the problem. The problem is INSIDE the Wii and you need to buy the lens cleaner and insert it into the disc slot after following the procedure as directed by the ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION BOOKlens cleaner manual... No wait, that sounded wrong.
Relationships    
ChaosStar
Super Scourge
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:42 am   Reply with quote

Rosalina18 wrote:
My wii keeps making this buzzing noise. It gets starts when I put the disk in, and gets louder as i'm playing it.

Can anyone help please?

Does it happen all the time or just once? My Wii sometimes does that too. Try putting something soft beneath it, then it won't connect to the hard plate beneath it and will probably not make such noise. Sometimes it makes noises just because of vibration to the table or floor.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support