digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Okay, let's invade Jack Thompson's house and LOOT him!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> P.I.R.A.T.E.
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:07 pm   Reply with quote

So I made this plan that I'd give Jack Thompson a card telling him to to Pluto for the honor of being the first man with a house on another planet, then by the time he gets to that planet, it'll take him long enough to figure out what happened (Approximately 10 and a half centuries) that we'll be able to steal EVERYTHING he has!
Bowser'z!    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:14 pm   Reply with quote

That plan's slightly better than your old one, but I still have one small problem with it. Why should we bother with giving him the card? Why can't we be going into his house an plunderren it while he still be there? We not be burglars who steal stuff from land lubbers when they not be around. We be pirates who use force to take stuff and occasionally download copyrighted music!
Shop #42    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:15 pm   Reply with quote

Magikoopa #42 wrote:
That plan's slightly better than your old one, but I still have one small problem with it. Why should we bother with giving him the card? Why can't we be going into his house an plunderren it while he still be there? We not be burglars who steal stuff from land lubbers when they not be around. We be pirates who use force to take stuff and occasionally download copyrighted music!

'Cause Jack Thompson would annoy us even more than he annoyed Take Two if we don't! I mean... Even if he lost ten cases and won zero, he'd STILL keep going!
Bowser'z!    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

He be giving them alot of publicity. Take Two won't be needing any money for advertising for their newest games as long as Thompson be around.
Shop #42    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> P.I.R.A.T.E.