digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

New rule.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:26 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuber wrote:
HawkofRawk wrote:
Plus it's easy as hell. Nothing was hard in the entire game. Even the Bouldergeist Daredevil was easy.
Boldergeist Daredevil was easier than Boldergeist. His moves were slower and less accurate. ANd no, it wasn't just that I knew how to beat him, because I still can barely beat normal Boldergeist, but Daredevil Boldergeist remains a piece of cake.

Dude, the only thing that changes is you.
He didn't get more inaccurate, you just got better at dodging.
Gemstone Goods    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:37 am   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
I already stated why
...That's hardly a reason...
...That's just similar to saying, "this game is bad, and this other one is better, just because."...

...I'm not saying that SM64 is an absolute better game, no questions asked, (although I believe it to me superior) but I think that both of these games are close enough, quality-wise, that it is impossible to physically say "This one is better," based on a numerical grade...
...The one problem I have with grading systems for gaming is that each game stresses certain aspects that are graded differently, such as Katamari Damacy stresses music VERY lightly, because they do not put much effort into music in that game, but only because it is (what I believe to be) the apex of 3d arcade games...
...Music shouldn't be taken into account when grading in Katamari Damacy as much as it should when you grade, say Super Mario Galaxy, because that game takes a very LARGE focus on music...
~White Shy Guy

Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:43 am   Reply with quote

lol
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:17 am   Reply with quote

Flavio wrote:
lol
TROLL
Hammerspace    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy