digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

i dont' know anymore
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:06 pm   Reply with quote

i know this is the internet and all and i know that no one will read it, but...i feel like this needs to be said..because..well it kinda hurts

have you guys ever tried to be someone your not, online or IRL? Like say your acting cool and all, but in reality your a real shy fellow, because you don't want anyone else to know that. And being shy is totally not hip shit so you hide that fact.

well you can say I've been like that here since the middle of the digi year.

I try to fit in and all and try to be cool here. its stupid, but I do it because I'm so embarrassed to show my true colors here. which is really the main reason why I fail so miserably here. And its also the reason why I have so many people here who hates me..well most of them used to be members, but they all went to bitlands. I try to be like everyone else so i could be cool and all. big mistake. not everyone here is like that. only a handful are those "cool" that I had in mind.

in reality, I'm a pretty damn shy guy (no pun intended) whos not half bad looking but has no balls to speak in public, be in a large group of friends, or talking to a girl. What kind of girl? Basically any girls (of course they have to be attractive in some way). In reality, I like to be alone most of the time. Why, I even stay away from my parents most of the time.

and its for this reason why I come here, to the internet. so that i don't go into a nervous breakdown and get laughed at. so that i dont' have to be myself.

the day I found this site, it was still pretty new and had very few members. I feel like if i joined here that day, I would be able to start over in this place, which was really a small site back then. I like small. I also like small sammer guys. Well okay i chose a random mario enemy name. i wanted to be Mario but of course he was taken.

i thought if i joined that early i could become cool and be a legendary old member. i also had the goals to become an admin here, or at least a mod, since back then the only one was Francis (and to some extent, Popple). i wanted to rise high. i wanted people to notice me.

how stupid of me.

now here i am, one of the least popular member with only a handful of friends (if those handful even consider me one) and one who has failed more than a common noob. well at least i think i failed.

i also play video games to be alone. Honestly my favorite type of game is something not online so I don't have to play with anyone. I like playing by myself. I also have a thing for stories, so I like some RPGs and other games with a good story (don't hate me for that, darkzero). If I play a game with a story, I feel like I'm the hero and in their world, not this world we call Earth. If I play alone I don't have to say things that fail or get embarrassed and I can just concentrate on the damn game.
but thanks to you guys (mostly Chinny Fishy) I got into online gaming. So i gotta thank him to sorta open me into something new.

of course this doesn't mean I'm a weeaboo if you think that. Oh no, my opinion on anime is pretty much the same. I watch it if its not cliche or if its good. Of course the weeaboos and the fanbase ruins it so really that does kill it for me. Thats one thing that didn't change.
maybe one thing thats kinda different is that I drool over pictures/pixels of womans. but thats mostly because I can't get a girl and I need something to fap to.
of course its not a fictional crush. no thats going to far. I have my crushes on real people. no when I obsess over a fictional girl, its because i think shes either attractive, or her personality is just my type. the latter is the most likely one. I'm also a sucker for romance, whether its the main subject or subplot. I like it when a couple get together in a happy ending. i dont konw, i'm just a sucker for that kind of stuff. maybe its because of my kissing fetish? hmm....

crag no ones gonna read that wall of text.

so tl;dr, here I'm being someone who I'm not, i failed miserably, I feel bad so i'm just gonna lay low a little and just be myself. the only times I've been close to myself is in the gaming forums so thats where I'll probably live now.

so really I'm just a dateless wonder who tries to hide himself and act cool. well i'm gonna try to stop being cool, because everytime I do, i regret it and wish i can just delete the post. but i can't because you can't delete post after someone else posts.

shit now i forgot why i wrote that. Its probably filled with grammer mistakes. not that my grammer was good in the first place. well if anyone cares and actually reads it, thats fine. if not, thats fine too. just dont' come post here and be a dick, like how i tried to be. well you'll probably be a better dick.

also if you can, i want to know who here considers me a friend. you know, friendly friend.

edit: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited by Small Sammer Guy on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Baby Shop    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:39 pm   Reply with quote

I'll be honest...I knew you'd make a post like this sooner or later. And for that, I say congrats. While you may have been hiding your true identity, you had the balls to say "To hell with this, guys, I'mma be myself now".

You truly are the cool guy I had thought ya were, dude.
Shop of Stev-0    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:44 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:
I'll be honest...I knew you'd make a post like this sooner or later. And for that, I say congrats. While you may have been hiding your true identity, you had the balls to say "To hell with this, guys, I'mma be myself now".

haha thanks I guess. I have to ask though how the hell did you think that I was gonna make a post like this one day?
Baby Shop    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:47 pm   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:

haha thanks I guess. I have to ask though how the hell did you think that I was gonna make a post like this one day?
Future-seeing psychic powers

no rly

Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:00 pm   Reply with quote

Anti-Guy wrote:
Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:

Future-seeing psychic powers

no rly
He speaks of truth.

I am magic robot.
Shop of Stev-0    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:52 pm   Reply with quote

I went on GameFAQs when I was like 7. I was like the maniacman there. I tried to convince them I was 18, and I thought I was doing a pretty good job of it, but something tells me they weren't fooled for a second. Although, if I do say so myself, I was way more mature there and then than some of he 14-year-olds have been here. (Count_Bleck, anyone)
Milton Games    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:37 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuber wrote:
I went on GameFAQs when I was like 7. I was like the maniacman there. I tried to convince them I was 18, and I thought I was doing a pretty good job of it, but something tells me they weren't fooled for a second. Although, if I do say so myself, I was way more mature there and then than some of he 14-year-olds have been here. (Count_Bleck, anyone)

that doesn't sound anything like my story. at all. Neutral
Baby Shop    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)
You sound like me except slightly more socially awkward. There is really no such thing as cool, especially on the internet.
asdf    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:41 pm   Reply with quote

TooManyToasters wrote:
There is really no such thing as cool, especially on the internet.

yeah i kinda figured that out already. lol.
Baby Shop    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:48 pm   Reply with quote

TooManyToasters wrote:
_██_
(ಠ_ృ)
You sound like me except slightly more socially awkward. There is really no such thing as cool, especially on the internet.
°Д° ◉_◉ ʘﮯʘ
darkzero's Bargain shop    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

Rusty Shackleford wrote:
TooManyToasters wrote:
_██_
(ಠ_ృ)
°Д° ◉_◉ ʘﮯʘ

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)
asdf    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:59 pm   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Fat Tuber wrote:

WHATEVA! I DO WHAT I WANT!
Milton Games    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:00 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuber wrote:
Small Sammer Guy wrote:
Fat Tuber wrote:

WHATEVA! I DO WHAT I WANT!

Sad
Baby Shop    
the coolest dude ever
Super Super-Dimento

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:37 pm   Reply with quote

being urself is for pussies, real men a spys |ʘ~ʘ ;O
The Magic Market!    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:14 pm   Reply with quote

TooManyToasters wrote:
Rusty Shackleford wrote:
TooManyToasters wrote:
_██_
(ಠ_ృ)
°Д° ◉_◉ ʘﮯʘ

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)
darkzero's Bargain shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger