digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Please help!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:21 pm   Reply with quote

I got my new PS3, but it won't find the IP address! I've tried making sure the internet was working, it works fine, because it can find the SSID. I've tried setting the IP Address thing to automatic, and it refuses to find it. I've tried setting it to manual, but then it asks me for all this crap that I don't know, and ISN'T MY IP ADDRESS!! What should I do?

Or, if none of you know that, how do I find my Subnet Mask, Default Router, Primary DNS, and Secondary DNS?
Actions
Searchlight was used on this post.
Milton Games    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:04 pm   Reply with quote

Being able to see the wireless connection (SSID) doesn't mean you are connected.
You have to be connected to get an IP address.

Is you wireless router secured? If so, did you put in the right key?
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:19 pm   Reply with quote

I have, many many times. And my computer is getting 4 bars, too.
Milton Games    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support